TRON: LEGACY 
 Will There Be Food Porducts?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Bucky Kentucky
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 8:32 PM
Do you think there will be any Tron Legacy food products? Hostess has Flash cup cakes and Green Lantern Glo Balls (seriously). Will we see Tron Cyber cereal or soda? Do you think we'll have Tron kids meal toys?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

End of Line

TRON.dll
User

RE: Will There Be Food Porducts?

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 8:53 PM
When predicting marketing moves for Legacy, I like to refer directly to Pirates of the Caribbean. My reasoning for this is because Pirates is plummeting in popularity and Tron is being hyped in a manner similar to Pirates (my theory here being that Tron is a replacement for Pirates).

I would investigate whether Pirates had food products associated with it or not. I personally don't know, but it seems that comparing to Pirates has so far been a somewhat effective means of predicting this film's marketing.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Bucky Kentucky
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 8:57 PM
Disney does a great job with their marketing. Today I saw Disney themed cakes in the local grocery store bakery. If Tron does big business I could see Tron birthday cakes in stores. I do believe I saw pirates cakes at one time.

The problem with pirates is the concept is generic so other companies can offer pirate items that aren't related directly to the films.

Tron's a different story.

End of Line

c1
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 9:20 PM
Wow... the days when I see a light cycle twinkie...

What about McDonalds or Burger King toys?

C:/N4M3LE5S
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 9:37 PM
Bucky Kentucky Wrote:Do you think there will be any Tron Legacy food products? Hostess has Flash cup cakes and Green Lantern Glo Balls (seriously). Will we see Tron Cyber cereal or soda? Do you think we'll have Tron kids meal toys?

There was during electronica at DCA as far as drinks are concerned but that's about itorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

itom
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 9:47 PM
There most definitely were Pirates of the Caribbean McDonalds Toys and I think cakes as well.

And here's the Kellogg's cereal:

http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_ucp_slideshow.asp?id=279&picid=188
So hopefully we'll see rubber-band powered light cycles or something soon!

Imbroglio
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 10:33 PM
Disney will have moutain dew relabel the rest of the world of warcraft blue color game fuel as end of line electron drink.

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 10:49 PM
Imbroglio Wrote:Disney will have moutain dew relabel the rest of the world of warcraft blue color game fuel as end of line electron drink.

are u speculating this or do u know this for a fact?

as far as i know only food related company i know tron will be involved with is coca colo

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Bucky Kentucky
User

on Thursday, October, 14, 2010 12:17 PM
I read a brief article which mentions Coke Zero will have a tie in promotion with Tron Legacy.

End of Line

mach1monorail
User

on Thursday, October, 14, 2010 4:58 PM
yeah. i noticed nobody posted any info about this yet...at ElecTRONica they had one of those touch screen vending machines...on the screen it showed the new TRON: Legacy/Coke Zero ad. It begins with a guy drinking a coke zero...he is transported digitized when he takes a sip. It then shows the clip of the lightcycles from the film...then it cuts to two lightcycles tracing the Coca-Cola logo in the arena/on a track. Then the guy sipping the soda pulls the bottle away from his mouth and back in the real world he says something like "whoa."

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, October, 14, 2010 8:26 PM
coke is advertising the freck outta coke zero

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, October, 14, 2010 9:48 PM
I'm surprised this doesn't have a Tron Legacy tie-in, since it kind of resembles the "liquid energy" that Programs drink

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY