Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 TRON 2.0 Servers online every Weekend

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, October, 22, 2010 7:57 PM

LDSO servers will be running every weekend for the forseeable future, from Fri. 8PM EST to Sun. 12AM EST. To join these servers you'll need the TRON 2.0 game patch, the KA Mod, and the Complete Map Pack.

Patch: http://www.filefront.com/7957226/tron-update_v1x042ceng.exe/

KA Mod: http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2010/04/tron-20-killer-app-mod-v11-released.html

Map Pack: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=388383

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: TRON 2.0 Servers online every Weekend

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 1:06 PM

With Evolution coming out next week, why don't we all try to make some time this Friday evening (Dec. 3rd) to have a get-together and have some fun in Tron 2.0 Multiplayer for old time's sake?

Then after Evolution is out, we'll see how things go I guess. From what I've seen, Evolution's Disintegration modes are almost nothing like Disc Arena and Derez in Tron 2.0. Only Light Cycles in both bascially have the same gameplay mechanic, and even then there are some significant differences. There was some talk about a Disc Arena style DLC for Evolution in the future, but we'll have to wait and see there too.

As always, I'll be running servers using the KA Mod from Friday evening (starting at 8PM Eastern) until Sunday evening.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 1:16 PM
If I can find some time I might join in on this. I will probably be cannon fodder, but what the heck.

DaveTRON

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 1:30 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

With Evolution coming out next week, why don't we all try to make some time this Friday evening (Dec. 3rd) to have a get-together and have some fun in Tron 2.0 Multiplayer for old time's sake?

Then after Evolution is out, we'll see how things go I guess. From what I've seen, Evolution's Disintegration modes are almost nothing like Disc Arena and Derez in Tron 2.0. Only Light Cycles in both bascially have the same gameplay mechanic, and even then there are some significant differences. There was some talk about a Disc Arena style DLC for Evolution in the future, but we'll have to wait and see there too.

As always, I'll be running servers using the KA Mod from Friday evening (starting at 8PM Eastern) until Sunday evening.

Sounds good to me, I'm in.

Haven't played in about three forevers, though. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 7:04 PM

The servers are up! I'll join you guys in a bit.

BTW: The "How to Join" server isn't meant to be played on, it's just there to help people who don't visit the Tron fan sites to find out about the KA Mod.

Hy6KOy
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 1:23 PM
If i download KA MOD & map pack, i can play on internet without a license?

P.S. I do not speack english)

Outamyhead
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 2:58 AM
Do you mean no license for the mod?

If you are talking about the game, then nowhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Hy6KOy
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 11:21 AM
About the game.

I have found a total of 6 servers.
And all these servers do not work on Killer App Mod.

And if I have a license, I will be more servers?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 12:22 PM

Hy6KOy Wrote:
I have found a total of 6 servers.
And all these servers do not work on Killer App Mod.

And if I have a license, I will be more servers?

No.

As stated in the title of this topic, I only run the Killer App Mod LDSO servers on weekends. I tried running them 24/7 for a short period, back around when Tron Legacy was first released in theaters. At that time, there were actually a lot of people playing Tron 2.0 again. But now they've all buggered off and things are back to the way they used to be.

It would be nice if some of the other server operators would try the mod, but it seems they either aren't interested or simply don't know it exists. I don't think the owners visit the Tron fan sites, so because of that they never find out.

The reason why you can't connect to any servers (even before you tried the mod) is because you're using a pirated version of the game.

Now, my stance on this issue has changed somewhat in recent times. I'm neither for, nor against, pirating Tron 2.0. If somebody asks for help with Tron 2.0 and I know they pirated it, I probably won't help them. But on my servers I've disabled the CD-Key check, so people who pirated the game will still be able to play on them.

Why? Because there are so few players as it is, it doesn't make sense to shut these people out. We need all the players we can get. Also, if Disney is too ignorant to realize there's a demand for Tron 2.0 since Legacy was released and won't offer it for sale again, then that's their loss. Not my problem, and I'm not going to go out of my way to punish people for wanting to play it online.

So the short answer is: wait until the weekend, then you will be able to play online.

Hy6KOy
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2011 9:35 AM

schmatzler
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 3:09 PM
I'm running two TRON 2.0 servers 24/7 now on my Linux box with a 100MBit connection.

The machine is located in Europe, so players around there will profit from a a low ping server.

To be able to play on the servers, you need KillerApp and Patch 1.042. I use only stock maps already included in the game.

Status is here:

http://hirnschwund.net/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer