Fan Fiction & Art 
 My OC Revan

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

My OC Revan

on Wednesday, November, 10, 2010 1:20 AM
This is Revan, my OC. As a User, this is what she looks like once digitized. It took me three hours to draw and about half an hour to ink in. I've kind of mixed the outfit styles of Tron, Tron 2.0, and Tron: Legacy. The style of Tron was way too complicated for me to draw and end up with a good result, and the style of Tron: Legacy was too simple for what I wanted. Anyway, here she is:

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DawnStar
User

RE: My OC Revan

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 7:52 PM
What's an OC?

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 8:06 PM
DawnStar Wrote:What's an OC?

An OC is an Original Character. Usually used in role playing and fanfiction.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 8:07 PM
Ok. My OC is named Zaida!
To admit, I don't know much about role playing. I saw your Distributed Denial of Service. Can I join?

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 8:26 PM
DawnStar Wrote:Ok. My OC is named Zaida!
To admit, I don't know much about role playing. I saw your Distributed Denial of Service. Can I join?

I expect so. Post your character's profile here: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=444540.

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 My OC Revan