Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Hot Toys first Tron Legacy figure - Sam Flynn & Light Cycle!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
jonwes
User

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2010 9:47 PM
Well, we've known for a while that Hot Toys had the TL license, but they released a teaser image and officially announced that the first figure would be Sam and his light cycle! Hot Toys make some amazing figures. I have three of their Iron Man toys. They are ridiculously expensive but I think it's worth every penny.

If their recent Ghost Rider and motorcycle figure is any indication, this set will probably run around $250-$300.

Images should be coming soon.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

CaptainCR
User

RE: Hot Toys first Tron Legacy figure - Sam Flynn & Light Cycle!

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2010 10:26 PM
looks cool, but i'm perfectly satisfied with spinmaster's toys

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

jonwes
User

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2010 10:39 PM
I like Spin Master's toys a lot... but Hot Toys is just in a different category entirely. I'll admit, since they are 1/6 scale figures and VERY expensive I've only gotten a few. I actually got the Blade and Wolverine figures too until I realized I'd shelled out too much money for everything and I sold them on Ebay (for a profit, strangely enough.)

I don't know if I'll be able to do this or not. That's a lot of money to shell out... but depending on how the full pics look I may just go the extra mile to save up the cash. Usually they don't release the toys until about 6 months or so after they are announced so I should have time to put a few pennies away for a rainy day.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2010 10:45 PM
I'm definitely getting one!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2010 11:10 PM
i am not surprised

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2010 11:22 PM

CH
User

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2010 11:58 PM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:I'm definitely getting one!
Gotta agree with you there : )
gotta save $50 a month shoe money for this item ; )

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 12:08 AM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:I'm definitely getting one!

Yes, I'm trying to pretend I might not get this... but realistically... I'll make it happen. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 2:25 AM
A new pic with a better look. I think the likeness is fairly amazing. I'm loving this thing.

I am now sold. The likeness was the last thing I wanted to see before deciding to go for it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TriggerEXE
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 3:00 AM
Impressive. Are they actually figures/toys or are they statues? I don't really consider statues to be toys or figures. I hope it lights up and has sound.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

GGemini
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 3:35 AM
TriggerEXE Wrote:Impressive. Are they actually figures/toys or are they statues? I don't really consider statues to be toys or figures. I hope it lights up and has sound.

They're 1/6 figures, very very poseable and with an incredible amount of detail and accessories.

The upcoming figures are usually on display in a toy store in HK and I've seen some of the figures and vehicles they sell... the best has definitely been the 1/6 Batmobile. I'm pretty sure this lightcycle will light up...

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 4:33 AM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:
Daft Tron Wrote:i am not surprised

Hey newbie, I'm flattered that you have taken an interest in my posts, but you really need to knock off the snide comments. I'm not the only person on these boards who collects Tron toys, find someone else to admire.

I understand your concern however you're insinuating that my comment was geared towards you when in fact my reply was in regards to the quality Hot Toys presents with their products which is not surprising to me.

I suggest next time you make an assumption, rather than making an ass of yourself by implying such things that you think about what you write beforehand as I have no quarrel with you.

On another note, Ggemini is correct about the figures. here's a good example:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10312&mode=retail&picture=out

i know the pictures don't do it justice but trust me the figures are awesome.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 12:19 PM
Yeah the light cycle will most likely light-up, hopefully the figure does as well. I have some of the Predator Hot Toys figures, they are super detailed. I'm really jazzed for this set!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

GGemini
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 7:41 PM
BTW, the image with the japanese text (that, for some reason, is not showing) says : Light Up FIGURE order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

bitmap74
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 7:46 PM
I'm in agreement this set will be upwards of 269.00 plus. Sideshow sometimes will allow FLEXpay.

i86time
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 9:53 PM
The likeness definitely looks good. This has me wondering though, how will the light up feature work for the figure? If they can pull off a scuplted body with a fitted light up suit (rather than having the whole body sculpted/painted and the lighting recessed in the body like Spin Master), this thing could go upwards of $400. But it'd be worth it.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 11:01 PM
for the price that thing costs, it should contain a computer with usb et all so you can plug in a hard drive, monitor, keyboard, and cd/dvd-rom player, and pre-installed with Windows 7 and Tron: Evolution...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 11:24 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:for the price that thing costs, it should contain a computer with usb et all so you can plug in a hard drive, monitor, keyboard, and cd/dvd-rom player, and pre-installed with Windows 7 and Tron: Evolution...

Nah, I know it seems like a lot of money but these figures are expensive to produce, especially something so finely detailed, with so many accessories and with extensive light-up features. They also have relatively small production runs. You definitely get your money's worth. I know some people will be happy with the 12'' Spin Master Sam and more power to them... but Hot Toys are just their own thing. I can't say I have regretted any of the Iron Man figures I've gotten. Especially the Mark I Iron Man. It's a thing of beauty in it's detailing.

jonwes
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 9:49 PM
More pics on Hot Toys Facebook page... But I'm hearing that the figure might only be made to display on the bike and can't be stood next to it. If true, that's a total pass from me.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 10:42 PM
Here's the specs.

http://youbentmywookie.com/news/hot-toys-tron-legacy-16th-scale-sam-flynn-wlight-cycle-10765

"Body with partial movability".......bummer

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY