Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Anybody playing tomorrow?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mrzozelow.exe
User

on Saturday, November, 27, 2010 12:03 AM
Ugh, all the servers are empty! (Or I can't access them) Will anyone be playing tomorrow? I'll be on about 8-10 A.M. Pacific time. I am usually on the LDSO server, as I use the Killer App Mod. If anyone wants to play at that time, I prefer Derez, Team Derez, or Lightcycles. If you don't want to use that mod, or have another (except ancient disc), please let me know. I'll be checking back on this forum in the morning, to see if anyone still cares.

Mrzozelow.exe
User

RE: Anybody playing tomorrow?

on Saturday, November, 27, 2010 12:12 AM
Erm, today, according to the site. WHOOPSIES!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MCAdo
User

on Saturday, November, 27, 2010 6:49 PM
Eh, servers empty today.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tony1
User

on Saturday, November, 27, 2010 7:27 PM
New here to the site (but a huge Tron fan), but I'd be happy to participate. Just need some guidance as to where and what.

Mrzozelow.exe
User

on Sunday, November, 28, 2010 1:44 AM
Well, Tron 2.0 has multiplayer with patches. Assuming you have the game, I'd suggest the unofficial 1.42 Patch and Killer App mods by LDSO (Living Dead System Operators). I'd also suggest the complete map pack, also by LDSO. After installing all these programs, you should be set to play online for most servers. If you load any games with the mod, it'll crash, so be careful. You can look at the individual readmes for all of them, except for the map pack (that one's only maps, after all). I think it's really awesome, and playing with TronFAQ was really fun (LDSO Derez server). Try it out!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 28, 2010 5:18 AM

MCAdo Wrote:
Eh, servers empty today.
Here's the thing . . . on weekends, at least, I see quite a few players visiting my servers. The problem is, they're all visiting at different times. I often see people just missing each other. A lot of people don't have much patience and don't want to wait more than a few minutes.

I don't run my Killer App Mod servers 24/7, though. Under the week it's not really worth keeping them up at this point in time.

In fact, there are too many servers right at this moment. We don't need this many. I don't quite understand why some people feel the need to start their own server in the game when there are always plenty of dedicated servers out there already. Go figure.

Mrzozelow.exe Wrote:
If you load any games with the mod, it'll crash, so be careful.
The Mod also acts like a patch, more or less, which is why if you load old saved games the game crashes. The same thing happens if you play the game unpatched, save games, and then patch later. As long as people start a new game from scratch, that won't happen.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Mrzozelow.exe
User

on Wednesday, December, 01, 2010 11:49 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 2:16 AM
I am located in Surprise, Arizona. I tend to visit the grid at around 4pm - 8pm my time. But if weekends is where it is, I will give them a try. Hope to see you on the game grid programs!
I come as "Gheist".

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer