Greetings, Programs!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Vortex.EXE
User

Greetings, Programs!

on Sunday, December, 05, 2010 2:27 AM
Salutations, mates!

Vortex here, greeting you all from Huntsville Alabama. I have been applying for my immigration visa to Australia, and started working at FYE (a movie and music store) to pass the time waiting for it to go through.

We got a box in yesterday that had a little black and blue shiny box in it...
I felt like the Hero of Time did as he held the Master Sword above his head as I pulled this little box from the shipment and held it above me.
My manager said to put it in and we'd listen to it as we closed...Which I did enthusiastically. Through the electronic sounds and awesome beats and rhythms, we worked, inspired by the waves of music. The second track caught us in mid sentence and we had to both stop and listen to the voice of Kevin Flynn speak to us about the world he had always imagined...

By the time the track was over, I reached up and felt my face, to find it wet. I had been tearing up from the amount of epic flowing from our speakers to the point of actual tears. I have never been more stoked about TRON than I am at this point, reminding me of my fellow fanatics here at the Sector.

And so, I'm back to say Hello.

So, hello, mates!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Greetings, Programs!