TRON: Evolution 
 The Grid is at PlayStation Home

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
GameKraze
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 2:48 PM
Greetings, ISOs and Basics! It's your friendly neighborhood gaming program, here! I bring to you, news geared toward us PS3 owners. Check it out, the grid found it's way onto the Playstation Home.

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-21377-The-Grid-Goes-Online-as-TRON-Evolution-Comes-to-PlayStation-Home.html
That will be all, end of line.

TriggerEXE
User

RE: The Grid is at PlayStation Home

on Saturday, December, 11, 2010 3:44 AM
I thought this was a new place to visit in PS Home, but its an apartment with several interactive objects and very neat visuals. There is a nice view of Tron City outside of the outer room, a giant recognizer, Kevin Flynn's light cycle, and a grid tank in the main room, and some glitches to find around the apartment to unlock the secret hideout with a little game where you shoot at incoming colored blocks. Playing the game enough gives you a Flynn Lives shirt and Encom shirt. There is also a little Missile Command type game on the bottom floor where you have three turrets that shoot at falling recognizers. One very neat thing is the remote controlled toy grid tank that actually shoots. I do hope they make an RC tank for real in the fture.

Its very neat, and worth the $5.99 price tag. You can also buy Tron and Clu's outfits from TL, as well as Tron and Sark's classic outfits from the first movie. There is also a BIT available that will follow you around the apartment and some Tron furniture. All in all, pretty neat. I think it makes up for the lack of Tron avatars on PS3. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, December, 11, 2010 4:04 AM
it's funny cause earlier i had asked propaganda game sif they were going to do anything for PS HOME

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Kapa One-Eko
User

on Saturday, December, 11, 2010 7:49 PM
I cant find it. Where do I go in the PS home exactly or whatever?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TriggerEXE
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 12:19 AM
You have to go into the mall and find the store that sells homes or estates. They're all on the upper floor. One store sells stuff for your avatar, one sells furniture, and one sells the apartment. After you buy the apartment, you have to press start and go to the navigator. Go to My Space and you should see it there.

Kapa One-Eko
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 3:17 AM
Oh alright, I got it, thanks.

All this is pretty cool. I like to think of my guy there being my program since he looks like me, the user x) but for that 2d game in there =/ I don't know if its worth 6 to 10 bucks. And that light cycle in the middle isn't its own game =/

i bought Bit, I don't how to activate it though or where he pops up. Any guesses with that?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TriggerEXE
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:43 AM
You have to use the menu and select to decorate your apartment. BIT is one in one of the categories of furniture. You just select it and place the base somewhere, and it'll follow you around.

Yeah, the little Tron City Defense game is kinda lame, and Flynn's cycle just starts the game CD, but its still pretty cool. Don't forget to look for the glitchy parts of the place and touch them. Once you find all of them, a secret room opens up. Its not all that spectacular, but its still kinda nifty.

Kapa One-Eko
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 3:53 PM
Ohhh, hey man thanks for all the help.

yeaa i guess, anything for Tron ;]abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TriggerEXE
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 11:40 PM
You're welcome ^^ Glad to be of help!

Cellien
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 2:11 PM
This is cool (I only recently heard about it) but $6 is steep for it, imo.

DrP
User

on Wednesday, May, 18, 2011 7:05 PM
I heard that they are going to give away free stuff in Playstation Home to make up for the outage, I wonder if it will be credit in which case I will get the Tron Legacy apartment. I think spending 6 bucks on it is a little too much.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

DrP
User

on Wednesday, May, 18, 2011 7:05 PM

END OF LINE

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution