TRON: Evolution 
 90 Degree Turns?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Aurrius
User

90 Degree Turns?

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 9:19 PM
Does anyone else just play the Light Cycle games doing mostly the classic 90 degree turns?

ctellis156
User

RE: 90 Degree Turns?

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 9:38 PM
i bought the pc and wii versions of the game on release day and have yet to play the wii version ive been so pulled into the pc game and multiplayer of the pc game mainly the derezz games

jonwes
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 10:34 PM
Aurrius Wrote:Does anyone else just play the Light Cycle games doing moslty the classic 90 degree turns?

A combo, but funnily enough in T:E I find the 90 degree turns to be the most useful in mulitplayer combat.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 10:40 PM
...I really can't drive lightcycles in curves. IT'S FOREIGN TO ME.

*sobs*on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:40 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:...I really can't drive lightcycles in curves. IT'S FOREIGN TO ME.

*sobs*

lol I use a combination of both....using both is verrrrrry effectiveon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

cirlin
User

on Monday, December, 13, 2010 1:45 PM
I haven't figured out how to make the 90 degree turns in Evolution for PC. What keys on the keyboard do that?

Aurrius
User

on Monday, December, 13, 2010 9:10 PM
I love you can do it mid-air too. It has saved me a bunch of times!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, December, 13, 2010 10:24 PM
Aurrius Wrote:I've love you can do it mid-air too. It has saved me a bunch of times!

during it multiple times in one direction in mid air will create a cool light trail like staircase effect lolabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

laphtiya
User

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 6:09 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:...I really can't drive lightcycles in curves. IT'S FOREIGN TO ME.

*sobs*

LOL

Dont worry I am sure you will get used to it Failing that just don't bother order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kapa One-Eko
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 1:42 PM

*sobs*
The game has changed....

Aurrius
User

on Saturday, December, 18, 2010 8:39 PM
Besides I find the Light Cycles suck at turning. At least the new ones do, the 2nd Gen is alright at turning.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 90 Degree Turns?