TRON: Evolution 
 Favorite Multiplayer Mode and Map?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
jonwes
User

on Saturday, December, 11, 2010 10:49 PM
I just wondered what everyone's favorite Multiplayer Mode and Maps are! Although I think most all of them are fun, my favorite is probably Power Monger. Sometimes Disintegration is fun, but I feel like you have to be smarter in Power Monger and more strategic, especially in the light cycle maps. I enjoy Capture The Bit but I'm not sure if a lot of people understand the point of it yet.

As far as maps, right now I'm partial to User Plaza. I haven't had a chance to play a ton of games on it yet, but I like that it's a little more complex - especially in Power Monger - as the nodes are a bit harder to get to and find.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

TRON.dll
User

RE: Favorite Multiplayer Mode and Map?

on Saturday, December, 11, 2010 11:23 PM
I've played Capture the Bit once. I was pretty good at it and nobody seemed to understand that they had to kill me to get the bit. I thought it was a pretty fun mode. It'd be nice to see a free-for-all variation of it, though.

I haven't had a chance to play either of the map pack 1 maps yet, but I think they're both great maps and worth the price.

Favorite included discs-only map: Heat Sink
So many pits to fall into and so many areas that allow for freaking awesome freerunning escapes.

Favorite included arena map: Defrag
Looks like what I'd expect a Tron Legacy lightcycle arena to look like, and has a lot of opportunities to jump off the LC, run across an energy strip, jump off that and then back onto the lightcycle, like in the intro movie/E3 trailer.

Favorite DLC arena map: User Plaza
Tron City is just freaking awesome. 'Nuff said.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

IsoLine
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 1:28 AM
Disintegration, hands down.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

jonwes
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:17 PM
I think one of the neatest things about User Plaza are the little vehicles - looks like civilian vehicles - you get to see.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:37 PM
team disintegration on defrag....with 10 players..it's friggin epicabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution