TRON: Evolution 
 Favorite Multiplayer Mode and Map?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
jonwes
User

on Saturday, December, 11, 2010 10:49 PM
I just wondered what everyone's favorite Multiplayer Mode and Maps are! Although I think most all of them are fun, my favorite is probably Power Monger. Sometimes Disintegration is fun, but I feel like you have to be smarter in Power Monger and more strategic, especially in the light cycle maps. I enjoy Capture The Bit but I'm not sure if a lot of people understand the point of it yet.

As far as maps, right now I'm partial to User Plaza. I haven't had a chance to play a ton of games on it yet, but I like that it's a little more complex - especially in Power Monger - as the nodes are a bit harder to get to and find.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

TRON.dll
User

RE: Favorite Multiplayer Mode and Map?

on Saturday, December, 11, 2010 11:23 PM
I've played Capture the Bit once. I was pretty good at it and nobody seemed to understand that they had to kill me to get the bit. I thought it was a pretty fun mode. It'd be nice to see a free-for-all variation of it, though.

I haven't had a chance to play either of the map pack 1 maps yet, but I think they're both great maps and worth the price.

Favorite included discs-only map: Heat Sink
So many pits to fall into and so many areas that allow for freaking awesome freerunning escapes.

Favorite included arena map: Defrag
Looks like what I'd expect a Tron Legacy lightcycle arena to look like, and has a lot of opportunities to jump off the LC, run across an energy strip, jump off that and then back onto the lightcycle, like in the intro movie/E3 trailer.

Favorite DLC arena map: User Plaza
Tron City is just freaking awesome. 'Nuff said.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

IsoLine
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 1:28 AM
Disintegration, hands down.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

jonwes
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:17 PM
I think one of the neatest things about User Plaza are the little vehicles - looks like civilian vehicles - you get to see.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:37 PM
team disintegration on defrag....with 10 players..it's friggin epicabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution