TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution playthrough video

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 3:15 AM
Since I've lost my entire Tron Evolution save file thanks to Games for Windows Live twice now, I've decided that I'm going to record and possibly narrate my next playthrough of the story mode. However, I lack any screen recording software other than the FRAPS trial, which only records for 30 seconds at a time and leaves a nasty watermark on the screen.

I know that FRAPS works (based on my experiences with the trail version), but considering how much it costs, it's definitely a last resort for me. I've also tried CamStudio, but that wouldn't record any audio at all. Any suggestions?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

RenegadeProgram
User

RE: Tron Evolution playthrough video

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 12:02 AM
You could try this, although it may involve a little editing:
*Get a Video Camera and run a USB cable from your video game system into your camera-that allows for a direct clean recording of game footage;
*Afterwards, import the footage into an editing program (could be something as simple as Windows Movie Maker)
*Record narration and add it

After that, all you'd have to do is convert it into a file format playable online and Voila! You have a narrated playthrough video. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution