TRON: Evolution 
 Interesting glitches

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

Interesting glitches

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:07 AM
...So, twice I've managed to have Anon's character model get stuck in a varying of "struck" poses in one of the infected rooms. I can move him around but can't attack/block. Thought it was fascinating. :P

...and I am not sure if this is a glitch but it is probably technically a glitch. This was at at spot in the ISO city where I was hopping on towers and forgetting how to use drop down... I evidently discovered I could fall a great distance and not derezz by apparently landing on a bridge off to the left side. Astonishing.
(My PS3 froze after several attempts, it was annoyed with me for derezzing so often. )abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

ctellis156
User

RE: Interesting glitches

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 11:34 AM
lol, i been playing the pc version and have gotten stuck(glitched) a couple times. one i remember specifically was when u are fleeing on the lightcycle and u ramp off into the air at one point to the road below and i misjudged and came up short and ended up inside the face of the mountain next to the road and was still driving for a short distance but couldnt see myself and then i turned and fell out the mountain cliff and derezzed order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

jonwes
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 11:49 AM
I was on a platform and got pushed over some barrier by an attacking foe... and couldn't get back over the barrier again. That's about it so far though.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

SweatyPyro
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 12:11 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:...and I am not sure if this is a glitch but it is probably technically a glitch. This was at at spot in the ISO city where I was hopping on towers and forgetting how to use drop down... I evidently discovered I could fall a great distance and not derezz by apparently landing on a bridge off to the left side. Astonishing.

Found this one recently as well, but it's kind of how long you hold down a key when you make that shortcut...I pressed it too long a few times and just fell off. :P

Still, nice way to cut 5 seconds off your game!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

\o/

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 4:39 PM
i don't know if these ar glitches but i remember when darren hedges mention how one of their testers was so good he could use the parkour to get to areas you shouldn't be able to reach, and i've managed to that that a couple times..especially in the outlands

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Interesting glitches