TRON: Evolution 
 Gamespot's Review of TRON: Evolution and Reviews Thoughts

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
GameKraze
User

on Tuesday, December, 14, 2010 2:56 PM
First, off I got to say, Gamespot is one of the harshest game reviewing site known to gamers. To even get a 6 or higher on their site, is no easy feat for most games. But I was surprise to see that Tron: Evolution got a 7! The reviewer did pick out a couple of flaws, all which I agreed with, but the reviewer overall seen the game as what it is. And that's a 'good' game.

Evolution has been getting mixed reviews across the board, but I think that should serve as a notice to all Tron fans and gamers alike, whether you rent it, buy it, or pirate it, you should just try it for yourself.

cirlin
User

RE: Gamespot's Review of TRON: Evolution and Reviews Thoughts

on Tuesday, December, 14, 2010 4:57 PM
Yeah, a 7's not bad for a movie tie-in on Gamespot. I've found their ratings to be a bit irregular. somtimes harsh, and sometimes forginving. It's hard not to notice that usually the more forgiving ratings are given to the higher profile/more anticipated games.
The text of their reviews are usually pretty fair though.

I was just at The Escapist, and they gave a quite favorable review as well. It really captured my feelings of the game pretty nicely.
Video:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/reviews/2543-Tron-Evolution-Review-Supplement
Text:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/8431-Review-Tron-Evolution

IMAGinES
User

RE: Gamespot's Review of TRON: Evolution and Reviews Thoughts

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 12:58 AM
I bought Transformers: War for Cybertron after GameSpot gave it a 6.5 (Fair), and while I agreed with a lot of the review's points I still found it pretty fun. Considering how most movie tie-in games do, a 7 is no mean feat.

I will say this, though - A reviewer at any pro game review site has probably played more games than most of us have had hot dinners. I don't play a lot of games, so much of what reviewers find same-y, derivative and poorly executed I tend to find novel enough to enjoy for a good while.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'll be buying Evolution - AU$90 is a bit out of my price range for the time being. Maybe February, once I've paid the credit card down some.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution