Tron Grid

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronGate
User

Tron Grid

on Saturday, December, 18, 2010 7:54 PM
Greetings Programs

My friend and I just set up a Tron themed Grid using OpenSimulator (Open source version of Second Life) and I wanted to see if anyone here would be able to help us with this.

We are currently looking for:

Modelers (Preferably using Blender)
LSL Scripters (Similar to Java)

I hope will will have a open beta within the next week or so, and then we will need some Security Programs (Moderators).

If you would like to help out, or have any questions just PM me. Most of our development chatting is through Skype chat.

END OF LINE

TronGate
User

RE: Tron Grid

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 3:06 PM
The grid is now up and ready for object population. Please PM me if you want to get on the grid.

ashrond
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 12:36 AM
im working on a tron themed mmo using realm crafter, wanna join forces?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Ion
User

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 2:48 PM
Might be a good time to compare/contrast benefits to each of those different engine/ SDKs. and determine which is a better fit for what you want to accomplish, assuming those goals align as well. Best of luck to both of you. Hard to find on projects like these so I strongly suggest collaborating whenever possible.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Tron Grid