Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 What was CLU playing with during the disc battle?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
KiaPurity
User

RE: What was CLU playing with during the disc battle?

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 12:42 PM
Oh! I did see that picture in the Art of Tron book. o_o

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

joelspoon
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 12:57 PM
It was a Caine Mutiny throwback. Movies since the Caine Mutiny use those orbs to indicate a ying/yang or two-sides of conflict to the character holding them.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Data_Pusher
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 3:34 PM
I have a pair of steel ones like that. I can't recall if it's for stress relief or to exercise the hand. Perhaps both.

Now get your mind out of the gutter.

-----------
There are no problems, only solutions.

jonwes
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 3:45 PM
I think they can be both. I have a steel pair too. They are actually very relaxing.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 3:54 PM
jonwes Wrote:I think they can be both. I have a steel pair too. They are actually very relaxing.

Agreed. I have metal chime Baoding balls to help me relax and strengthen my fingers and hands. Quite important if I'm to work effectively with my hands and improve dexterity in my fencing class/tournaments.

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 4:13 PM
the Jr. Novel tells the readers that the balls are what CLu used to control Rinzlers and to shift the gravity of the arenaorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Jeric Hikari
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 4:28 PM
Then again how much direction did the novel writr recieve? How much input from the screenplay writers did they get?

Still.. tron balls

*snortlaugh

Cheapie TheatreGot five minutes to kill? Want to read a story? Here ya go.

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 5:05 PM
Data_Pusher Wrote:I have a pair of steel ones like that. I can't recall if it's for stress relief or to exercise the hand. Perhaps both.

Now get your mind out of the gutter.

I think my mind *is* the gutter... *hangs her head in shame*order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

NickScratch
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 8:51 PM
I really think we are overthinking it, I really didn't see anything in it that made me think the balls somehow were controlling the games, or Rinzler...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 7:31 AM
NickScratch Wrote:I really think we are overthinking it, I really didn't see anything in it that made me think the balls somehow were controlling the games, or Rinzler...
I don't think they control Rinzler because we only see him use them in that one scene. When he changes the direction of the juggling it causes the arena gravity to reverse, though.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 7:47 AM
the spheres in Clu's hand probably controlled the Playing field, and reversed the simulated "gravity". And he seemed to be using them for meditative purposes as well.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

NickScratch
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 1:53 AM
FusionAddict Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:I really think we are overthinking it, I really didn't see anything in it that made me think the balls somehow were controlling the games, or Rinzler...
I don't think they control Rinzler because we only see him use them in that one scene. When he changes the direction of the juggling it causes the arena gravity to reverse, though.

I would agree that its possible, however, if you watch closely, theres a rotating circle on the top of the arena. It looked to act as some sort of timer. When a line of it was just about to line up with a triangle on it,Rinzler looked right at it, and ran up the wall right as the gravity changed. The fact that the rotating bit looked to be a timer clearly makes it separate from Clu's...balls.

Honestly, I only noticed the ceiling rotatey bit the SECOND time I saw the movie, so yea, its easy to miss. If you go and see it again keep an eye out for it, its there. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

anonymous
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 10:48 AM
wait wait....

i havent watched the original in a long time but werent the ones on Flynn's mantle the items that controlled the enemy vehicle in the 1st movie?

i remember them floating or something and him touching one and it responding by making a noise and lighting up. or am i making this up in my head

tomorowlandude
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 10:57 AM
anonymous Wrote:wait wait....

i havent watched the original in a long time but werent the ones on Flynn's mantle the items that controlled the enemy vehicle in the 1st movie?

i remember them floating or something and him touching one and it responding by making a noise and lighting up. or am i making this up in my head
Those were just decorations, which were supposed to look like Bits from the original movie. Bit was basically a shape that could answer yes and no questions.

NickScratch Wrote:
FusionAddict Wrote:
I don't think they control Rinzler because we only see him use them in that one scene. When he changes the direction of the juggling it causes the arena gravity to reverse, though.

I would agree that its possible, however, if you watch closely, theres a rotating circle on the top of the arena. It looked to act as some sort of timer. When a line of it was just about to line up with a triangle on it,Rinzler looked right at it, and ran up the wall right as the gravity changed. The fact that the rotating bit looked to be a timer clearly makes it separate from Clu's...balls.

Honestly, I only noticed the ceiling rotatey bit the SECOND time I saw the movie, so yea, its easy to miss. If you go and see it again keep an eye out for it, its there.

Seeing the rotaty thing xD when I watched it again, that seemed to be right after Clu played with his balls and spun them in that direction. I think they were to control the gravity of the stadium.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DigiCom
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 1:39 PM
anonymous Wrote:wait wait....

The things on his mantlepiece are a real puzzle called the Yoshimoto Cube:

http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/ProductDisplay_Yoshimoto%20Cube_10451_10001_45657

peppymiint
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 2:57 PM
i don't think the balls control rinzler, but they control the gravity in the field.

because once CLU started rotating the balls the other way, the arena started to give a 'warning', and i guess rinzler saw that, because he IS the master of the games, so he started running up.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

IMAGinES
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 9:47 PM
jonwes Wrote:I have a steel pair too.

Oh, quit bragging!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Aurrius
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 10:28 PM
I actually went downtown (NYC) to Chinatown and bought me a pair. Hahaha.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

EXODUS
User

on Monday, January, 24, 2011 3:45 PM
NickScratch Wrote:....guys...they were just balls....they didn't have any function. It's just a set of balls to roll in your hands. They actually exist. I'm not sure what they are called...or if they even have a name... Its just...balls, and since its in the computer world, they glow. It's not bombs, its not the key to controlling tron, and its not some controls to the gravity.

Also, the gravity thing, there was a rotating bit in the arena that indicated the gravity change, Rinzler looked at it right before he ran up the wall.

They are designed to help you relax & keep calm.

I used to have a set has well, and you rolled round your hand like that to help relieve stress & tension.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 What was CLU playing with during the disc battle?