Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Controller XBox or PS3 for Windows XP?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
GuitarDinger
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 2:06 PM
Those new Tron controllers that are out, can they bu used on PC? If so which one?

IsoLine
User

RE: Tron Controller XBox or PS3 for Windows XP?

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 2:32 PM
GuitarDinger Wrote:Those new Tron controllers that are out, can they bu used on PC? If so which one?

If you are looking for a TRON controller for the PC then you want to pick up the one for the XBOX 360. They are native to both PC and XBOX 360, have a USB port and at least when playing TRON Evolution, the control setup is the same on both PC and XBOX 360. I know that some have modded PS3 controllers for the PC but I would go with the path of least resistance.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

GuitarDinger
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 2:40 PM
Thanks, I just was reading the box for Evolution game and it said "Supports Xbox 360 Controller for Windows".

I'm not really a gamer but I wanted to get some type of controller to play the game and it might as well be a Tron controller.

IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 2:47 PM
GuitarDinger Wrote:Thanks, I just was reading the box for Evolution game and it said "Supports Xbox 360 Controller for Windows".

I'm not really a gamer but I wanted to get some type of controller to play the game and it might as well be a Tron controller.

I have a regular XBOX 360 controlller and I can honestly say using it to play TRON Evo or any game that supports it, is alot easier than trying to use the keyboard. I am hearing complaints from some PC users that getting the combos down using the keyboard is a nightmare. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

GuitarDinger
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 2:55 PM
It is a nightmare, especially for me since I'm not a gamer really. I have had a few (games) in the past and I've always used the keyboard. The controller I'm most familiar with is the old Atari Joystick (insert laugh here).

Thanks again program.

end of line.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 3:02 PM
GuitarDinger Wrote:It is a nightmare, especially for me since I'm not a gamer really. I have had a few (games) in the past and I've always used the keyboard. The controller I'm most familiar with is the old Atari Joystick (insert laugh here).

Thanks again program.

end of line.

LOL....I love Atari Joysticks...They even have one for the PC. However most games have passed them by so....Glad I could help.

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 11:30 PM
I have Evolution for PC and I haven't had any problem with the combos. I switched the block key to a third key on my mouse, and I think that's what did the trick. I'm normally not too good at combos and stuff, but this one is really working well. The only complaint I have with the controls is that the movement would work a bit better with an analogue stick.

IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 11:39 PM
Tron Unit Wrote:I have the old Tron M-network controller for Atari. I wondered if there was any way to do a USB mod to use with PC or playstation games.

I found this and others when I googled "Interfacing Atari joysticks to USB".....

http://www.stelladaptor.com/order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

GuitarDinger
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 9:54 AM
Picked up the controller last night (xBox) for PC and it works great. For me it's easier than using the keyboard/mouse.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

IsoLine
User

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 10:37 PM
GuitarDinger Wrote:Picked up the controller last night (xBox) for PC and it works great. For me it's easier than using the keyboard/mouse.

Good to hear.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 10:41 PM
I've sold quite a few of these controllers and can say they are great. I use one of my X360 ones with my PC and Win 7 configures it perfectly. As for controllers, they are all really good for 3rd party controllers. The 360 ones and the Wii ones in particular are very close to 1st party quality.

The glow is really well done on these too, I love mine. Been playing Tron Evo with it all day

The Wii one it should be noted comes with a cool strap (but not Motion+ unfortunately.)

The Wii and PS3 versions are still available on amazon (only 20k of each and the 360 ones are already getting hard to find.)

Wish I was able to get one of the orange Clu ones Only 250 of those were made.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution