Fan Fiction & Art 
 Identity Disc in photoshop - Tron Legacy Version

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Ion
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 9:33 PM
Hey programs I ran across this link on the forums from another member MCPcomputer
And I was inspired to try and re-create the new id disc from Legacy. Let me know what you think!

I did not create the background. I posted this on my blog, the original entry can be found
here

DaveTRON
User

RE: Identity Disc in photoshop - Tron Legacy Version

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 9:47 PM
Lacking in detail, but a solid image.

DaveTRON

Ion
User

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2010 10:05 AM
you're right, it could use some work. I didn't realize at the time. there were huge versions of this floating around the web, I was going off a movie trailer. Maybe I can add some details now. All in all it took me a little over an hour.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Bagpipes5K
User

on Friday, December, 24, 2010 9:33 PM
That's cool!

*gives a thumbs-up* on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

CB2001
User

on Friday, December, 24, 2010 11:14 PM
It's a great start for sure. Looks kinda like a rotoscoped version of the disc, like how the disc in the first film turned into a disc of light during its flight.

xistence
User

on Friday, December, 24, 2010 11:48 PM
If there is a need for a PSD of the disc, with different layers and stuff, i made one a few months ago : http://www.xistenceimaginations.de/img/legacy_id_disc.psd.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art