Tron 2.1 recompiled.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
David1
User

Tron 2.1 recompiled.

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2010 9:31 AM
Hi all again,

Well, I've started editing and cleaning that old story... The first chapter has been rewritten, hopefully a little better this time ( I've spent the past few years learning to write a little better)

http://blackice.com.au/tron/recompiled/
The other chapters are all still up at http://blackice.com.au/tron/ in case anyone didn't want to wait for all the cleaned chapters... It will probably take me a year again just to fix it...

Anyway, if any of the original readers are still around, I'd welcome an opinion on the rebuilt chapter 1.

Thanks
David1where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Tron 2.1 recompiled.

on Saturday, January, 01, 2011 1:12 AM
I think you need a beta. There is only one mistake that I caught, but there might be more. Here:

{Jet flinched as the microwave beeped, each tone causing a flashback. Post traumatic stress disorder they said. Caused by his hallucinations inside the machine.

Flynn’s back was still to Alan as he started speaking, watching the mugs go around inside the oven.

“So what makes you think it was real now?”

Jet looked up at the single incandescent bulb that lit the room, breathing in deeply through his nose, then slowly letting it out.}

I think you want to have Jet in there, as opposed to Alan. Other than that, good.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron 2.1 recompiled.