TRON: Evolution 
 Suggestions for DLC for Tron Evolution

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
typicaltronname
User

on Friday, December, 24, 2010 12:39 AM
I sent the following to Propaganda Games already, but I would love to know what suggestions you guys have.

This way I can send this again, via another email, so they don't think I'm spamming them, I will also re-word the next email, with all of your suggestions in tow.

This is what I sent: "Hello,

I have been playing this game since its release, and I have really enjoyed it.

But, I have some suggestions that could make this an even better gaming experience for all.

One of the many types of games that I enjoy on this game, Is playing both Disintegration and Team Disintegration matches.

What I like about Disintegration matches, is the ability to have your very own color, and I would love for this to transition over to Team Disintegration matches. Like giving the server owner a choice on which two colors will be played. Like Purple VS. Yellow, Green VS. Blue, for example.

In Team matches, it is only Yellow and Blue, which can get visually boring at times.

Another thing I like are the tanks, they are very fun to play, but they can be very slow. In playing online matches, I have had a member of the opposing team actually jump on my tank and derezz me before I even had a chance to fire at them.

I would like to suggest an entirely new type of game, in which you take control of a light cycle, like the ones we saw in original Tron movie, which only moves in 90 degree angles, like in the first movie. It would require a bit more strategy, but it would be fun at the same time.

This would be great as a 1 one 1 game and also in Team Disintegration matches.

I would also like to see a type of game that allows control over a Recognizer.

I would also love to seen different skins, not only for Online play, but in Story Mode too.

These are the types of skins not only I would love to see, but others would like to see:

Tron, from the first movie and as well as from Tron: Evolution from when He's battling C.L.U.'s henchmen when protecting Flynn.

Flynn, again from the old movie and the new movie. From the new movie, a choice between the white and black suit.

A Rinzler skin, of course, since this game doesn't take place during the films events it would probably defeat the purpose of having it, but it would be fun, nonetheless, much like having a Flynn skin from the new movie.

Perhaps release the Quorra, Gibson and C.L.U. skin so that everyone can download it.

And these are my suggestions. I hope you take these into serious consideration, so you can make an even better experience for Tron fans, new and old alike.

It would also make for a more fun experience being able to play as other characters."

Again, please post any ideas you have for this game, and I will send this to the developer, so that our combined suggestions can make for a more entertaining game.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

jonwes
User

RE: Suggestions for DLC for Tron Evolution

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 7:52 AM
There are some in this thread:
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=394348order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 3:54 PM
Thanks!

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

SweatyPyro
User

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 8:23 PM
*Gives a thumbs up*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

\o/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution