TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution DS - Codes and QR Codes

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tomorowlandude
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 9:38 AM
Got any code from an identity disc or a QR Code (DSi/DSi XL Only)? Post it here. I have not seen anything about the QR Codes, just saw it in the extras menu. Flynn Lives badge does not work.

Codes:

(From Basic Identity Disc Spin Master Toy): 25E0DE6B (Unlocks: The Island - Tank and Disc Battle Map)

QR Codes:
None Yet.

d3pHaL7
User

RE: Tron: Evolution DS - Codes and QR Codes

on Friday, January, 07, 2011 3:21 PM
Thanks for this post .. I can't find the codes ANYWHERE!!! At least I have Island now ;-)

JamesTRON
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 2:13 PM
Here's another one - to unlock the Quorra costume, enter c74f395f. I'm working with Disney Interactive, so I'll check with the bosses and see if there are any other codes I can release.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 2:26 PM
JamesTRON Wrote:Here's another one - to unlock the Quorra costume, enter c74f395f. I'm working with Disney Interactive, so I'll check with the bosses and see if there are any other codes I can release.

Nice, and thanks. Where would we normally find this code?

Also where are we supposed to find the QR codes? Do we just scan QR's that are associated with Tron products (sans the Encom badge)?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

tomorowlandude
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:13 PM
Any more codes? If someone has the Rinzler disc (durable, not deluxe), can you please get the code for it?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

SleeplessKnight
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2011 9:41 PM
So I finally caved and got Tron Evolution on DS recently and picked up both the Sam and Rinzler Frisbees as well. They both have different codes 3EC9298B for the Same disc and 8DA45EA9. However they both only unlock Island just like the code above. Lame.

Also, what are the QR codes and where do I find them?

tomorowlandude
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 4:10 PM
SleeplessKnight Wrote:So I finally caved and got Tron Evolution on DS recently and picked up both the Sam and Rinzler Frisbees as well. They both have different codes 3EC9298B for the Same disc and 8DA45EA9. However they both only unlock Island just like the code above. Lame.

Also, what are the QR codes and where do I find them?

Not sure where the QR Codes are. My friend Sector Cruiser gave me a Rinzler Disc code and it unlocks the Island >_misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution