TRON: Evolution 
 Power Ups in Mutliplayer for Tron: Evolution

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
typicaltronname
User

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 7:03 PM
HI, i thought I'd start this thread so people could post their preferred power ups and tips for use in Multiplayer.

MY loadout looks like this:

I used the two heavy mods. One gives me a 32% damage resistant bonus and the other gives me the ability to met out 60% more damage.

Then I use the Power Spike that gives me 60% ore damage as well.

So in the end, I am 32% damage resistant and can give out 120% more damage.

What does your loadout look like?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

SweatyPyro
User

RE: Power Ups in Mutliplayer for Tron: Evolution

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 8:21 PM
The Two Bomb Disc mods, and I have a health regen one...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

\o/

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 12:51 AM
Good choice, the bomb increases the range of the attack. I used that one a lot, too.

When players would gang up on me, one ground slam of those, and they were all flying in the air with half their health gone.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 2:06 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:HI, i thought I'd start this thread so people could post their preferred power ups and tips for use in Multiplayer.

MY loadout looks like this:

I used the two heavy mods. One gives me a 32% damage resistant bonus and the other gives me the ability to met out 60% more damage.

Then I use the Power Spike that gives me 60% ore damage as well.

So in the end, I am 32% damage resistant and can give out 120% more damage.

What does your loadout look like?

you copy cat....thats the exact same loadout i use lmao
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 2:12 AM
HA!

Dr. Odd
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 2:59 PM
I am currently using Bomb Mod V2.0, Heavy Mod V2.0, Health PingV1.0 And the 5th Gen lightcycle.

I was actually wondering, Has anyone been able to use the Stasis cloak effectively in Multiplayer? I Like the idea of being stealth but it just isn't really practical from what I've managed to do. Any thoughts?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution