General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
scifichicx
User

Ladies' night!

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 11:59 PM
Because it was brought up on another thread, I'm starting up a place where the ladies of the comm can come to fangirl and gush love with freedom from eye-rolling.

Gents are totally welcome! Just know what you're getting into.

On that note. I'm in love with Bruce Boxleitner. I don't care how old he is. And Tron's is just as hot in the white spandex as he is in the black catsuit. GUH!

COMMENCE!
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Ayala Atreides
User

RE: Ladies' night!

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 1:45 AM
Well...

Since we're on the subject...

RAM WAS THE CUTEST. *runs*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 7:06 AM
*sigh* Tron.

That is all.

(yeah, yeah, Obvious Crush Girl is obvious, but what the hell. I gotta follow the mainstream SOMETIMES)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 7:12 AM
I want a Quorra plushy. Most. Adorable. Disney.Character. IMO. Ever.
A Yori plushy would be awesome too...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:38 AM
LOL Sci, you win again xD

Castor! One of the best characters of any film!

But there's something about Clu... I CLAIM HIM NOW, SO NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM *raises identity disc threateningly*

But I can see the Bruce thing, he's still very handsome.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

scifichicx
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 1:16 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Is it weird that I've RPed as 2 of those?

Nah! There's so much attractiveness in the TRON world that it's hard to miss a it!

Unrelated to that, I'm watching clips from Bring Em Back Alive. Once I got used to Bruce with a mustache and slightly orange-tanned face, I warmed up to it and now I'm starting to really like it. I get to watch him and Cindy drag each other around the jungle, snark at each other and snuggle. HOW CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER?! (he could shave...)

AND HIS ARMS ARE HUGE! Good lord~! I think he's bench pressing Cindy between takes!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 1:20 PM
There many posters here that I had no idea were women.

Good to know, that way I don't end up saying "what's up man?" to any on o' ya

I would start a "men's night" thread, but that would be the absolute worst thread in the history of forums.

PLus, since we're basically talking about women in EVERY dang thread, there's no point to it.

Live long and Prosper.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 3:48 PM
*sigh* Things would be better as a man. Oh well.
But seriously, Quorra is INCREDIBLE.

Tron Legacy #4 was so exciting today, I was pretty much waiting for Clu. His presence awes me more each time. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

scifichicx
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 4:37 PM
psyence53 Wrote:*sigh* Things would be better as a man. Oh well.
But seriously, Quorra is INCREDIBLE.

Tron Legacy #4 was so exciting today, I was pretty much waiting for Clu. His presence awes me more each time.

You dig the glowing pimp jacket. Cause who wouldn't?

HOW GANGSTA DOES HE LOOK ON THAT SOFA? I'm just like 'frick, man, you've got this badass thing down.'

You do realize we are in love with digital men? (Cause you know I have love for flashback TRON in all his tight, black-suited sexiness.) .

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 5:39 PM
Digital men are superior, because they are not actually human! Pimp jacket LOL! The only thing I don't like is Clu's helmet because its just completely black. I also noticed on this viewing that he has a really nice smile in that scene where he meets Sam! Just not the nicest of intentions :P And of course I am quite jealous or Quorra later on ;_;

I love the scene where Tron first gets the second identity disc. SO EPIC! And his tight leather, yes xD

I WANT CLU'S BOOTS

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 5:59 PM
Ladies can appreciate ladies as well as men, and Sci said, men are welcome!
LWS you forgot: Gem? Hot. Other 3 sirens? Hot.

I also kind of like the Program on the Recognizer that says "Keep quiet if you wanna live" and who also appears later on. But not greatly so :P

And Sci - orange mustachy Bruce unsettles me :S

fluffycow333
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 6:01 PM
*enters thread, sits down* Hi, I'd like to admit that I'm obsessed with Castor. He's got the whole Bowie thing going on, plus the light up pimp cane/laser canon/guitar. Awesome.

I love Castor

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 6:06 PM
fluffycow333 Wrote:*enters thread, sits down* Hi, I'd like to admit that I'm obsessed with Castor. He's got the whole Bowie thing going on, plus the light up pimp cane/laser canon/guitar. Awesome.

CASTOR IS INCREDIBLE! The film wouldn't be the same without him! His voice and his smile, haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates him ^-^

Kat
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 7:34 PM
psyence53 Wrote:Digital men are superior, because they are not actually human! Pimp jacket LOL!
Precisely. You ever heard that Dresden Dolls song "Coin-Operated Boy"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAnyYTjjhJ0
Also, when he starts to annoy the hell out of you, you just come back to the real world and shut down the computer for a while...

DO WANT.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 7:55 PM

hi MCP here...

Wow nice to see so many Tron Babes posting on the site now!
A lot of new faces here.

I just wanna say I Love Gem...

End of Linewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Carader
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:14 PM
Okay, I know it's already been said here but it bears repeating because of its utter trueness. Quorra = extremely smokin hot. Yori = Hot in that awesome geek way. And Gem...well come on. Even a blind person could see her hotness. Now does that make sense? Not reallly, but then again we are talking about digital people and their hotness, soooo I think common sense got shoved out a window a whiiiile ago.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:18 PM

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 9:52 PM
If I were into girls, it'd totally be Quorra. Yori is, IMO, just "cute." Gem is pretty but I still like Quorra best...she's cute AND pretty/hot.

Oh, and she kicks more ass, so she automatically wins anyway.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

scifichicx
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:10 PM
Yori. She's fiesty.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:11 PM
Quorra for me, please! But Yori holds a special place in my heart. And Gem is intriguing.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 30 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Ladies' night!