General Discussion 
 How long is a Cycle?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
westonbyrne
User

How long is a Cycle?

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 8:52 AM
how many years in the Grid = 1 normal year? i thought it was 50, but maybe it is more than that. so yeah, how many Cycles = 1 yearabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"I Fight for the Users!"

tomorowlandude
User

RE: How long is a Cycle?

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:07 AM
From what I understand (Im probably wrong), a Microcycle is like a day to programs, so that would most likely make sense that a cycle would be their equivalent of a year.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:25 AM
westonbyrne Wrote:how many years in the Grid = 1 normal year? i thought it was 50, but maybe it is more than that. so yeah, how many Cycles = 1 year

Taken from the Disney offical TRON Legacy magazine...

"Grid time proceeds faster than time in the outside world, racing at the speed of electrons, and measured in TRON CYCLES. One year in the outside world equals approximately fifty TRON CYCLES."

and according to their chronology TC 1-49 started in 1983

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

westonbyrne
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:37 AM
So i was right ^^ how cool. thanks =)

so 1 hour in Grid Time is about 2 days in the real world =O

1 day in Grid time is about 7 weeks!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"I Fight for the Users!"

jonwes
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:38 AM
Which makes sense. Castor says Clu has been wanting Flynn's disc for about a 1,000 cycles - or 20 years. And Flynn was trapped in the Tron world in 1989.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

lostinmymind
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:39 AM
Because I am math challenged how long is an hour then?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

westonbyrne
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 10:43 AM
like i posted above. 1 hour equals about 2 days :P well. 50 hours to be exact. so 2 days and 2 hours :P just multiply by 50

"I Fight for the Users!"

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 12:23 PM
A micro-cycle is 8 hours in the Grid, so an hour in the Grid would probably be .1 micro cycles.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

westonbyrne
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 3:25 PM
nope, but i have a birthday coming up... so i may tell people i am 1200 cycles old ;D

ooo, cool. is there anything smaller than a micro-cycle?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"I Fight for the Users!"

tomorowlandude
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 3:29 PM
I guess a nanocycle is smaller.

westonbyrne
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 4:13 AM
silly question but how do i change my profile picture? atm i have.. nothing!

"I Fight for the Users!"

Kat
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 6:49 AM
westonbyrne Wrote:silly question but how do i change my profile picture? atm i have.. nothing!

Here! http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=398933
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

westonbyrne
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 7:33 AM
Thanks =) i have one now!

"I Fight for the Users!"

veganxchris
User
" />

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 1:35 AM
westonbyrne Wrote:

I just had to comment on this, I was so pumped to find this the other day while strolling through TRU the other day with my son, I was surprised at the amount of "fanboy/fangirl" info like the explanation of cycles and the timeline it contains. Its super awesome, and comes with posters

In other words, you took the words right out of my mouth by answering this question with the magazine's definition of cycles.

"What program???"

westonbyrne
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 8:10 AM
LOL sorry i took the words out of your mouth

"I Fight for the Users!"

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 1:49 AM
IsoLine Wrote:
westonbyrne Wrote:how many years in the Grid = 1 normal year? i thought it was 50, but maybe it is more than that. so yeah, how many Cycles = 1 year

"Grid time proceeds faster than time in the outside world, racing at the speed of electrons, and measured in TRON CYCLES. One year in the outside world equals approximately fifty TRON CYCLES."

Well, dayam! I sure have been writing time incorrectly in my fanfiction!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 2:00 AM
Trace Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:

Well, dayam! I sure have been writing time incorrectly in my fanfiction!

Well, it's FANfiction, and an AU. Just explain your time increments in an author's note, and then don't worry about it.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 11:13 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Well, it's FANfiction, and an AU. Just explain your time increments in an author's note, and then don't worry about it.

Heh...I never really gave it much thought except for when I mentioned that the disk battle between Tron and Richter back in the MCP days lasted for 79 microcycles. I was thinking in my head that meant about a day of grid time. But, well...it was a long fight, okay?

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 12:03 AM
"Hey, can you tell me what's going on in the other sectors? I've been stuck in here for 200 microcycles."

"It's murder out there! You can't even travel around your own microcircuits without permission from the Master Control Program. I mean, sending me down here to play games. Who does he calculate he is?" --- Ram and Crom, in their cells

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Trace
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 2:00 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:"Hey, can you tell me what's going on in the other sectors? I've been stuck in here for 200 microcycles."

"It's murder out there! You can't even travel around your own microcircuits without permission from the Master Control Program. I mean, sending me down here to play games. Who does he calculate he is?" --- Ram and Crom, in their cells

Yeah...so...a couple of days, right? *blush* where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 How long is a Cycle?