TRON: Evolution 
 What Grid suit do you use?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
CaptainCR
User

RE: What Grid suit do you use?

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 6:44 PM
Gyro458 Wrote:So... with Propaganda Dames being shut down, my dreams of playing as Tronzler have been shattered into thousands of tiny crystals. I hope you're happy Disney, you sons of glitches!

dude..calm down.....disney interactive is still doing stuff to support the game..and they themselves told me that SP3 owners will get an exclusive suit soonwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 1:02 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:They should have retro Tron suits, don't ya think?

YES. They should. We need Retro suits for Evolution.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 1:07 PM
Gyro458 Wrote:So... with Propaganda Dames being shut down, my dreams of playing as Tronzler have been shattered into thousands of tiny crystals. I hope you're happy Disney, you sons of glitches!

You're upset about that? I'm on PC and still waiting for the map pack to come out!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 1:08 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:You're upset about that? I'm on PC and still waiting for the map pack to come out!

Wow. That really blows! I'm surprised they didn't release it along with the X-Box DLC.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 1:46 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:

You're upset about that? I'm on PC and still waiting for the map pack to come out!

call disney interactive and notify themwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 What Grid suit do you use?