Tron skins created for TF 2 Characters!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SweatyPyro
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2011 8:45 AM
Linky
I was browsing Reddit this morning, and a post pointed to these well designed player models in fashionable Tron: Legacy style. While it seems the models aren't in their final form, you have to give props for the creation of all of these. I personally can't wait to fire up the game with these skins used. Should be fun.

Link on top leads to the blog post with 2 youtube videos showing each character in either the new Red or Blu, and contains 2 download sources for the mod.

Cheers!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

\o/

Carader
User

RE: Tron skins created for TF 2 Characters!

on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 8:01 AM
TF2 is a game called Team Fortress 2 created by the company Valve. Its a class based multiplayer game that you play online against other players. Its mainly capture the flag/checkpoint gametypes. Its alot of fun if you get used to it. As for G-Mod, it uses the engine that TF2 and other Valve games and it is just a basic modification for that engine. In it you can create pretty much anything using the characters, vehicles, props and sets from the actual games. I hope that helped man

SweatyPyro
User

RE: Tron skins created for TF 2 Characters!

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 7:51 AM
For sure. If you enjoy playing FPS on multiplayer, and don't mind silliness, it's definitely worth looking into. Besides the regular game modes, there are a few fun activities that are being run by a few servers that can be very fun.

Also a good game to buy if you like hats.....

\o/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games