Installation complete: recognizerpilot.exe

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
recognizerpilot
User

on Saturday, January, 15, 2011 3:37 AM
Greetings programs,
I am a newcomer to the world of TRON, I hope I am not seen as a bandwagoneer but that is up to you :-)
My name is Zac and I am from New Zealand. I first saw TRON about two weeks ago, after having seen a trailer for Legacy at work (I am in electronics sales) many times I thought that I should at long last view the original. After managing to find a copy of 1982 TRON on DVD at a local video library - which i joined for the express purpose of hiring the film - I watched it and fell for the world and characters. That night my partner and I saw Legacy in 3D - she had been intrigued by the trailer - and we watched it again a week later!
I am now well into the singleplayer story on the PS3 version of Evolution, spend my lunch hour playing the official Disney TRON apps on my iPod, am hunting TRON 2.0 for my PC and am collecting occasional toys from the Legacy line!
It is great to find such a thriving fan community with rich discussion and a pool of true writing, drawing and other talents.
Kudos to you, programs, and I look forward to a great many cycles together.

Zac in NZ

Noctua
User

RE: Installation complete: recognizerpilot.exe

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 3:33 PM
Welcome! and wow! Tron fans in New Zealand DO exist! I wish the shops sold legacy merchandise other than the Tron Evolution game...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 9:18 PM
Welcome to Tron-Sector, recognizerpilot.exe. Can I get a ride in your Reco?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 3:36 AM
SS, as task manager for TRON City's foremost reco charter system ai would be glad to oblige! Specify file source and destination :-)

It is true! I'm sure there are many others out there, in fact I was talking to a customer a month or so ago - he was watching one of the Evolution gameplay trailers I downloaded to show off the gaming PC - and he berated me for never having seen the 1982 film!

I was in town today searching for figures and vehicles from Legacy but no joy as yet, I had to source my light cycles from an auction site. All I want is a Rinzler !!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Zac in NZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 9:12 PM
Rinzler is MINE! *raises disks warningly*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 9:39 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:*flies by in uniquely green reco*
*takes pursuit in one of his fleet of recos*

ShadowSpark, I'm sure we can figure out a way around this situation. Like me getting Rinzler ;-)

Zac in NZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 11:06 PM
recognizerpilot Wrote:ShadowSpark, I'm sure we can figure out a way around this situation. Like me getting Rinzler ;-)

*preps for combat* If you do not accept that Rinzler is MINE, I will derezz you. If you do not believe me, go to this thread: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=398739&pg=1.

Tron Lives!

recognizerpilot
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 1:35 PM
....death to the users? *whimpers*

Zac in NZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 5:50 PM
*advances on recognizerpilot.exe* I care nothing for the lives of Users. Rinzler is MINE. Accept that or be derezzed.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 7:16 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:*lands and exits reco* Calm down. There's enough of Rinzler to go around. Speaking of which... hold on one second. *enters reco and then exits with two backup copies of Rinzler* Sorry to burst your bubble, Spark, but the Rinz you were snuggling in the Ladies' Night thread is also a backup. The master copy is still out there on the game grid.

*holds up authentication slate* Master copy is MINE, see? You're welcome to play with the backup copies, but the master copy is MINE. Got it?

Tron Lives!

Noctua
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:29 PM
recognizerpilot Wrote:SS, as task manager for TRON City's foremost reco charter system ai would be glad to oblige! Specify file source and destination :-)

It is true! I'm sure there are many others out there, in fact I was talking to a customer a month or so ago - he was watching one of the Evolution gameplay trailers I downloaded to show off the gaming PC - and he berated me for never having seen the 1982 film!

I was in town today searching for figures and vehicles from Legacy but no joy as yet, I had to source my light cycles from an auction site. All I want is a Rinzler !!!

The only Tron stuff I've found is on Trademe, but they don't have what I want, (other than quite a bit of EL wire) I've also emailed a few toy places in my area and asked them if they'll be getting any Tron merch in anytime soon, haven't had a reply yet.

edit: Looked on the NZ site called Fishpond and they have a number of Tron Legacy stuff, some of which are 'currently unavailable'.

recognizerpilot
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 1:41 AM
Another Kiwi? Sweet! Good to meet you! Yeah I managed to score a handful of die cast light cycles from TM, still looking for CLU's one though, also a couple of figures but nothing seems to get listed. Farmers and Warehouse have nothing, am yet to try Toyworld...

Spark, this simple flight simulation program is willing to concede. I'm a flier, not a fighter.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Zac in NZ

Noctua
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 1:49 AM
I was beginning to think I was the only Kiwi on here lol.
I've emailed Toyworld and a place called Toys r Fun, hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow. If they aren't planning on getting any Tron merch in, I'll either wait for Fishpond to restock or buy from Amazon. I'm looking for Sam and Rinzler Deluxe disks, fishpond has one, but it's 'currently unavalable'.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 2:33 AM
recognizerpilot Wrote:Spark, this simple flight simulation program is willing to concede. I'm a flier, not a fighter.

*purrs* Good. *sheaths disks*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

recognizerpilot
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 2:48 AM
Noctua Wrote:I was beginning to think I was the only Kiwi on here lol.
I've emailed Toyworld and a place called Toys r Fun, hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow. If they aren't planning on getting any Tron merch in, I'll either wait for Fishpond to restock or buy from Amazon. I'm looking for Sam and Rinzler Deluxe disks, fishpond has one, but it's 'currently unavalable'.
It's a shame that this community is probably the only one on the net where an all-black suit or light cycle wouldn't really stand out! Keep me posted, thanks for the heads-up on Fishpond. It's sad, I work at Noel Leeming, we had the Legacy traileron high rotation late last year - I loop it on the TVs when I can! - but we never got the game in stock! I had to get it from EB!

Anyhoo it's great to be here, already learning names etc and looking forward to contributing :-)

Zac in NZ

Colemagoo
User

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 4:03 AM
There's more of us?

recognizerpilot
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 1:36 AM
Colemagoo Wrote:There's more of us?
Kia Ora, Program! There are indeed! We need to get together sometime!

Zac in NZ

Colemagoo
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 6:03 PM
What District?

Yay! BOP! Not a single world cup match!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 12:05 AM
I'm in New Plymouth :-)

Zac in NZ

recognizerpilot
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 3:37 AM
Here at Reco Renaissance we are always looking for new add-ons to expand our humble routine! Welcome aboard!....subject to checkride with yours truly.....

Zac in NZ

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar