Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 PC - Stuck - Nowhere to go? (SPOILERS)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Nar78
User

RE: PC - Stuck - Nowhere to go? (SPOILERS)

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 12:41 PM
Hey Psy, are you using a game pad by any chance? Or are you using the keyboard?
I'm really sorry you're having issues with this.
I never had any problems myself but who knows what the problem could be... hmm..

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

psyence53
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2011 1:34 PM
It's not so much jumping to a ledge (though I have been frustrated by falling to my death numerous needless times) it's only really jumping UP from a grab point to a ledge.

I'm using a keyboard, because controllers are so overpriced. Maybe one day i'll go back to it if I get a controller, and see if that makes a difference. Shame, because I liked being in The Grid, as frustrating as it was!

nw_nk
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2011 6:11 PM
psyence53 Wrote:This is seriously doing my head in. I've just started chapter 7 and stuck on the first set of grab points, whatever I hit on my keyboard, he just will not get up to the goddamn ledge! There is nothing on the net anywhere. Only thing I saw was a glitch that is fixed by changing the resolution, and guess what, mine won't let me. Why won't he jump up high enough, I've spend literally two whole days on the same bit. And I can't even go back to a disc station. Are they trying to drive me insane? Cos its working.

Hi
I was just there.

Jump
In air, run on right wall to go upper (Shift+Right)
Jump again and use direction to land on edge

psyence53
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2011 2:37 PM
nw_nk Wrote:
psyence53 Wrote:This is seriously doing my head in. I've just started chapter 7 and stuck on the first set of grab points, whatever I hit on my keyboard, he just will not get up to the goddamn ledge! There is nothing on the net anywhere. Only thing I saw was a glitch that is fixed by changing the resolution, and guess what, mine won't let me. Why won't he jump up high enough, I've spend literally two whole days on the same bit. And I can't even go back to a disc station. Are they trying to drive me insane? Cos its working.

Hi
I was just there.

Jump

Just been trying that for hours. It just won't do it. Whatever timing/sequence/direction I press, he jumps too far to the left and falls. This is so ridiculous.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nar78
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2011 6:34 PM
wow you used a keyboard to play through this? I would never be able to do it. I really recommend a used game pad. One with dual joysticks like the PS2 at ebay or something. Making sure its for PC though. You know, one with a USB connector.
A second hand Xbox360 or PS2 controller may be better than using a keyboard to tell you the truth.

Well... I really wish you more luck in this area. Dont lose love for the game. Just keep in mind it was created for consoles and not really for PC's. Thats why a game pad is a must. Trust me, its worth every dime and you will enjoy the game a WHOLE lot more.

Something cheap like this (temporary gamepad)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dual-two-player-USB-PC-controller-gamepad-video-game-/110643014478?pt=PCA_Joysticks_Game_Controllers&hash=item19c2d66b4eabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Monday, February, 07, 2011 6:23 PM
psyence53 Wrote:
nw_nk Wrote:

Hi
I was just there.

Jump

Just been trying that for hours. It just won't do it. Whatever timing/sequence/direction I press, he jumps too far to the left and falls. This is so ridiculous.

I can't recall exactly where you are, but I know there were a few jumps in the game that required me to hold the direction keys for a different length of time than normal. For instance, in the outlands just after you leave Flynn, while trying to make it up a long shaft of rock there was a jump to a handhold on the far right that I needed to hold the "D" key for just a little longer than normal, even after jumping. There was also at least once where I had to hold a key for less time than normal.

Try varying how long you hold the direction keys and that might help you get the jump done.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

psyence53
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 1:06 PM
Thank you both. I shall probably invest in a cheap controller when one comes up and I can afford it, and I have tried the timing endless times. And everything else I can think off.

For now I have started a new game. Still got my XP which is good. I'll deal with the problem when I come to it again, if I get that far this time, haha. But yeah, the game (Well, the GRID) is too beautiful, and I missed it. So... yeah

I'm sure to have more problems though... Already am actually, I'm now able to connect to online games, but... it's just me alone.... how do I actually find other people to play against?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 4:12 PM
You probably have grid matches set to offline. Though I dont think thats it. Have you tried "Custom Matches"? Thats what I always click on to find different hosts online to join in on.
Seriously, give yourself a high five for playing this game with a keyboard and getting as far as chapter 7 with it. Thats a major challenge in of itself! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

psyence53
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2011 2:58 PM
Well thank you! Haha. I'm not giving up, I'll just replay it all until I get a controller. No, I only recently set it to online matches, and it doesnt say "offline" like it used to. It also comes up with options for Bit Runner, etc, and the different settings, which I love, just a shame I was alone in there :/ I wish the other games at least filled in with the default offline programs if a connection cant be made. Might have to try the "custom" games tonight. I'm wondering it it's a time zone issue, I havent met anyone else in the UK.

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, February, 20, 2011 5:35 PM
I'm stuck on the last level of the PC version. The part where the two Black Guards come out, I can't beat them. Can anyone offer advice? I watched a youtube and he used some bomb disc move that appeared to knock them back and eventually knocked them off the level, I can't figure out how to do the move though.

Frustrating cause I pretty much flew through the game without having to use a lot of techniques. I don't feel like the game adequately prepared me for this fight, although I can last for 7+ minutes no problem. I can't damage or even budge the Black Guards though which makes the rest of the fighting pointless. Using a 360 controller for reference.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Nar78
User

on Monday, February, 21, 2011 12:31 PM
Ah yes. I beat them using the Stasis Disk first and as theyre suspended up in the air, I immediately switch to bomb mod and use the main mod button which unleashes all the bombs from you and it will hit them. Depending on the difficulty setting, it can take several and several more hits to kill them. Your best bet, hit and run, hit and run again until all is well. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, February, 21, 2011 5:11 PM
User bless you program!

That was just the intel I needed to rid the system of those pesky black guards, and then Abraxas forever!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

psyence53
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 11:55 AM
I actually played through the whole game all over again. All previous problems I got through much easier and quicker, except on this part in Chapter 7, when you jump onto the recognizer, then fight a few sentry. After that, same problem. It's like my copy of the game wasn't finished or something. So fxxking annoying Really spoils it. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

psyence53
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2011 2:10 PM
I ended up watching the last level on YouTube, and was pretty chuffed to see that there wasn't much more from where my game glitched or whatever. Also liked the ending. Very pleased I didn't miss much and much less annoyed by the troubles!

Nar78
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 7:37 PM
that really stinks. Is it too late to return the game for an exchange? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

psyence53
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 3:32 PM
I bought it from eBay, overseas. It's not too much of a loss, considering the stress I went through! But I can still play it up to that point. I may buy another cheap copy one day and a controller, but I'm content for now. it really wasn't much further to the end! I was expecting a whole chapter, but nope! The end was just around the corner ^_^ order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

psyence53
User

on Sunday, April, 24, 2011 11:47 AM
Guess what? I BEAT THE GAME!!!

I decided to start it up and it loaded in a lower rez and wasn't even widescreen. Low and behold, went I went to resume, Anon hopped up straight away (where before it wouldn't let him). With that over, i went and changed the resolution to a higher one, although no longer widescreen, and just went on a finished the game! Was very chuffed to defeat it myself :3

Yayyys! Thanks again to all who helped me through

Nar78
User

on Thursday, April, 28, 2011 6:03 PM
Awesome!!!! Congrats! Your determination is admirable!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

psyence53
User

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 1:59 PM
xD I usually give up and that's it, but I missed the Tron world! Now I can play it over and over and not worry about that dreaded point and thanks to all your help I know what to do ^_^ order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Nar78
User

on Friday, May, 06, 2011 1:49 PM
if it has more controls than an Atari joystick, forget it.

LOL! Dude, thats like every game made today man. All new games requires elaborate button pressing. But I know, I totally feel you on that. I loved simpler control patterns too.
Though after some practice, I was able to master the kinetic movements for this game.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 PC - Stuck - Nowhere to go? (SPOILERS)