Fan Fiction & Art 
 What car would Sam have?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
typicaltronname
User

RE: What car would Sam have?

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 12:10 AM
Yeah, it seems that four wheels just isn't Sam's style, that's why we are having such difficulty figuring out what car he would drive.

If he wanted a car, he would have bought a car with the money he has and he always had money as the Majority shareholder of Encom.

We see in the movie that Instead of a buying a car, he is fixing his Dad's old Ducati.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 6:29 PM
Right, but someone had said in another thread that they figured that once Sam took over at Encom, Alan would tell him he has to seem somewhat respectable and get a real apartment and such. I figured that would also mean Alan would tell him he has to get a car. So, in my fanfic, he does have a car (though he still prefers the Ducati). But, he and Quorra pick up my OC at the airport, so a car, with a backseat to hold a third person, is necessary. I thought of just having him borrow Alan's car, but that would probably mean Alan would also come along...and in the story, Sam parks in a "no parking" zone at the airport, which you know would never happen if Alan was there (and I refuse to take that part out)! And I could've had him just pick her up on the Ducati, but I wanted Quorra along so the two could meet at that point.

Hence why I needed to figure it out, as I said; I preferred to say what kind of car he had rather than just vaguely mentioning a car and leaving it at that (because my OC does remark on the fact that he bought a car as being surprising).

This is the scene...you see where it would be nice to describe the car/have commentary on it:
“Do you have any luggage to pick up?”
“No, just my rucksack here.” I shrugged one shoulder to indicate the large pack on my back. I preferred to travel with just a carry-on.
“Great, you travel light. That's good, 'cause I left the car in a no-parking zone.” He was already headed for the doors. I rolled my eyes and had to smile. Clearly, Sam hadn't changed. Ahead of me, he turned and walked backward for a few steps to talk to me.
“Can I take that for you?”
“No, thanks, I've got it. I never pack more than I can manage.” Now it was his turn to smile and I knew he was thinking I hadn't changed, either—
Elyse. Always has to take care of herself. I made longer strides to catch up with him. Sam and his long legs. He always did move at his own pace, and anyone else had to keep up. It wasn't arrogance; he was merely lost in his own world most of the time, usually focused on where he was going next, and didn't always notice what was going on around him.
“So since when do you have a car?” He made a face.
“I've had to get sort of respectable.”
“What about the Ducati?”
“Oh, I've still got it.”
“Running well?”
“Better than ever.” We'd reached the car now, which was good, because an airport police officer, radio in hand, was on his way over. Sam rapidly popped the trunk and I handed him my rucksack, then he opened the rear door and I slid in. A woman about our age, with black hair cut in a cute bob, was riding shotgun.
Sam waved to the airport police officer--”Thanks, just on our way out!” with his signature charming smile—as he quickly got into the car. Meanwhile, the black-haired woman turned and offered her hand.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Outamyhead
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 12:15 AM
7 series BMW seems to fit in my mind, the old pointy one, and the latest one with the horrible trunk lip.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 12:37 AM
This is just off topic, but the BMW M-Zero looks SUH-WEET!!!

*ahem* I agree with the above. That BMW with the long hood should be fine.

I forgot the name of that particular BMW, but yeah, it should do well. No idea if it has a back seat

-EDIT-

That BMW is the M1. I knew it was an M series. An OLDER model, mind you, like a 1990 or so

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 6:32 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:This is just off topic, but the BMW M-Zero looks SUH-WEET!!!

*ahem* I agree with the above. That BMW with the long hood should be fine.

I forgot the name of that particular BMW, but yeah, it should do well. No idea if it has a back seat

-EDIT-

That BMW is the M1. I knew it was an M series. An OLDER model, mind you, like a 1990 or so

Saw the M1 at the Detroit auto show. It was the only BMW there with a manual transmission, can you believe it??

(Oh yeah, and I gotta say, there was a lot of stuff at NAIAS that had me saying "dude, somebody watch Tron a bit much?" One of the concept electric "vehicles" had double lit stripes down the seats that looked very Tron-esque (though green); Toyota's Prius display was all lit up in the exact same shade of T:L aqua, etc. I'm sure a fair amount of it was just coincidence, but still!)
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 12:24 PM
That's a nice car. But the M1 I was talking about was 1990 or so.

Sweet car. The M-Zero is even sweeter. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 10:15 PM
Oh, thought we were just talking about the M. I wish I could've gotten closer to it...but at the time, there was somebody in it and I felt weird about, y'know, leaning over and staring in the window right in somebody's face, lol. Plus a LOT of people were trying to take pictures of it, some of whom looked like professional photographers, and I didn't want to get in the way. Enough people were around it that I figured I wasn't going to spend much time very close to it, so I snapped my pic and that was it. (Was hard to get pics of the R8 and other populars too).

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

pullfocus.exe
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 1:23 PM
Jeep wrangler, doors off
San Diego Douche status (sorry, San Diegans, hope you understand)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Open doors, like open minds

MultiVMan
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 9:20 PM
I believe Alan would assign a company car to him. It would be a Prius. Alan would explain to him a need for Sam to set the example as it is part of the new corporate culture policy.

I'm busy compiling...

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 What car would Sam have?