Fan Fiction & Art 
 About Sam and Quorra

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
andybucts
User

About Sam and Quorra

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 10:16 AM
Is there something between Sam and Quorra? Are they sidekicks of each other? Friends? Lovers?

There is an obvious infatuation and flirting on the movie but it never really shows through actions. Quorra never kissed Sam and vice versa.

So what do ya' think? Are they just the main characters or the film signifies a romantic relationship between them that could possibly shown clearly in the 3rd installment on Tron?

Thanks Tron-aticsorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

RE: About Sam and Quorra

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 10:45 AM
I think they left it open-ended. Whether it was to make us all wonder, or perhaps because they hadn't yet decided what to do with the relationship, I'm not sure. They certainly implied that there could be romantic interest there, but I would think that to be practical (which we know does not happen in movies, but if it were real life), they'd want to take things pretty slowly...you just can't throw a major wrench into someone's life (and it happened for both of them in different ways--he found and lost his dad, found out about a digital world he'd never seen before, took over Encom; she got yanked out of the only world she'd ever known by a guy she barely knew and tossed into something totally different with some sort of divine mission to save the world) and then put them into a new relationship (romantic OR platonic) and expect it to work out well...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: About Sam and Quorra

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 2:53 AM
You know the scene on the solar sailer, where Quorra and Sam are talking and Flynn's "knocking on the sky and listening to the sound"? That part where you're sort of watching from Flynn's point of veiw and you hear Quorra laugh and then you see Flynn smile? I think that's a big clue(no pun intended). It seems to me that Flynn is almost playing matchmaker.....maybe I'm reading too much into that one scene, but when I first saw it, that's what I thought.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 About Sam and Quorra