TRON gear for your PlayStation Home avatar

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
recognizerpilot
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 3:15 AM
Greetings programs,
Whilst searching for the TRON apartment for use in PSH (found it!, but not tried as I want an early night) I discovered some wicked gear for your avatar.

Evolution/pre-Legacy-era Tron:

1982 Tron:

There are also Kevin Flynn (second half of Legacy outfit, overcoat etc) and CLU outfits, as well as Sark's complete classic armour! The E/L Tron doesn't have a helmet, and I don't think CLU does either.

My 1982 Tron got some very quick attention, as you can see!

And for fun, why not see Modern Tron wearing his old helmet and using his old disk?

Would be cool to meet up with someone who has the Sark costume so we could do some sort of, well I don't know, but it would be cool! Apologies for the quality of the photos, the TV is the latest-and-greatest Panasonic 50" 3D plasma (great for playing Evolution in 3D!) but my hand-me-down Sony 7.0mp Cybershot doesn't like it!

BTW feel free to add me on PSN, I normally play "real-world" games but am keen to get into Evolution online.

Zac in NZ

Rookerdesigns
User

RE: TRON gear for your PlayStation Home avatar

on Friday, February, 18, 2011 1:39 AM
To bad I stopped wasting money on Playstation HOME...

But man, these sure do looks SWEETwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

I love what I do.. and What I do Loves me

recognizerpilot
User

on Sunday, April, 03, 2011 1:02 AM
They are pretty cool, it just sucks you can't do much other than talk to other users and strike losers!

Zac in NZ

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, April, 10, 2011 12:19 AM
How much did all the costumes or skins cost?

If they're a couple bucks, I'll go for it.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

mst3kpimp
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2011 10:34 PM
awesome!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2011 11:15 PM
recognizerpilot Wrote:Greetings programs,
Whilst searching for the TRON apartment for use in PSH (found it!, but not tried as I want an early night) I discovered some wicked gear for your avatar.

Evolution/pre-Legacy-era Tron:

1982 Tron:

There are also Kevin Flynn (second half of Legacy outfit, overcoat etc) and CLU outfits, as well as Sark's complete classic armour! The E/L Tron doesn't have a helmet, and I don't think CLU does either.

My 1982 Tron got some very quick attention, as you can see!

And for fun, why not see Modern Tron wearing his old helmet and using his old disk?

Would be cool to meet up with someone who has the Sark costume so we could do some sort of, well I don't know, but it would be cool! Apologies for the quality of the photos, the TV is the latest-and-greatest Panasonic 50" 3D plasma (great for playing Evolution in 3D!) but my hand-me-down Sony 7.0mp Cybershot doesn't like it!

BTW feel free to add me on PSN, I normally play "real-world" games but am keen to get into Evolution online.

How does one go about finding this apartment/getting this gear?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Tronzilla
User

on Tuesday, July, 12, 2011 1:50 PM
I went for the CLU outfit, myself.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games