Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 The beginning of my FanFic Story.. Enjoy!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
annimusprime
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 7:34 PM
Prior to the conflict between the Basics and ISOs, Quorra was friends with Radia. She witnessed Clu's betrayal when he attempted to kill Tron and Flynn, and when Clu declared war, she - with the help of a prototype security program named System Monitor - attempted to warn Radia and the ISO's about him as well as combat the viral program Abraxas. After the purge, she attempted to kill Clu but was rescued by System Monitor and they escaped using a Recognizer. However, the Recognizer crashed and only Quorra survived, leaving her stranded in the Outlands. With her energy depleted, she collapsed as her systems began shutting down, only to be saved by Flynn at the last moment. Quorra first meets Sam when she charges onto the Game Grid and rescues him from Clu. Gradually forming a bond with Sam, she goes against Kevin's wishes and secretly aids him in finding her old friend Zuse, only to rescue him once more when the End of Line Club comes under attack. However, her system begins to shut down after her arm is partially derezzed in the ensuing brawl. The others take her on board a Solar Sailer bound for the Portal and once aboard Kevin sets about repairing her code in order to restore her arm and reboot her.

He speaks to Sam about her being the last known ISO alive while she is still unconscious. When she awakes she listens to Sam's stories about the physical world outside of the system The Solar Sailer takes an unexpected course to rendezvous with a gigantic carrier ship while headed for the portal. The trio abandon the Solar Sailer and begin sneaking through the carrier. Finding out they were going to be found out by Rinzler, Quorra takes it upon herself to distract him , so that Sam and Kevin can get away. Upon being presented to Clu, and recognized as an ISO, she is taken to Clu's Command Ship for Clu to deal with later. Sam breaks into the Command Ship and retrieves Kevin's captured Identity Disc, he also rescues Quorra from Rinzler who falls off a platform after a brawl. Escaping the Command Ship they reunite with Kevin and escape in a stolen Light Jet. Being a skilled pilot, Quorra takes the helm of the Light Jet while Sam mans the tail gun. Together they fight off a pursuit from Clu and his men in Light Jets of their own. With her craft heavily damaged, she crash lands near the steps of the portal, only to find Clu there. While Clu is distracted with Kevin, Quorra reveals that she and Kevin had secretly switched Identity discs. In handing Kevin's disc to Sam she hands him the key to the way out of the system, and together they make their escape. Back on Earth , Quorra ultimately has her wish granted when she accompanies Sam on his journey back home, apparently becoming a flesh-and-blood human in the process, and happily sets off with Sam as he shows her the wonders of reality.

Nathan was the only child never knowing his father, as his mother slowly was raising on his own teaching him the value and morals. Growing up Nathan has a nack for building technology writing a few programs throughout his college careers and getting his PH.D, but live out of the middle of no where keeping his ideas and information about him life a secret as his mother always told him to live in secret till the time is right. Upon living in downtown New York near the bay as he was underneath a bridge slowly working hours on in as he came across a game called Tron checking how it worked as well the company made it reading about becoming curious about the software hacking into the Encom database going though files seeing file called "The Grid."- "Now let see what we have here Encom." -Browsing though th files passing though some of there firewalls.

Flynn's hometown is Paramus, New Jersey, where he was born around the early 1950s. In 1980, Flynn got his doctorate from CalTech before joining ENCOM and going on to create several popular games for the company. In 1981, he founded his own establishment - appropriately named Flynn's Arcade - and filled it with his own creations as well as several other classic arcade machines. A competing Encom programmer named Ed Dillinger used a secret function he embedded into the ENCOM mainframe's administrative Master Control Program to steal the code for Flynn's video games and claim them as his own creations, and Flynn was fired following Dillinger's subsequent promotion to Senior Executive VP. In retaliation Flynn made several attempts to hack into the ENCOM mainframe via the terminal at his arcade, using his best hacking program - Clu - to try and obtain the evidence that would prove Dillinger's fraudulence, only to be caught out by the MCP. Flynn's actions led Dillinger to enforce additional security by shutting down all access from the mainframe, including access for ENCOM's programmers.

Among those affected was Alan Bradley, who was barred from working on his security program, Tron. Unable to uncover the plagiarism personally, Flynn asked for help from his former lover Lora and her new boyfriend Alan, who decided to help Flynn get direct access to computer systems that may hold the incriminating evidence. Their plan was to have Flynn forge a Group 6 access so that Alan could gain access to Tron again. Then Alan would command Tron to shut down the MCP, which would in turn release Flynn's stolen file. Lora took Flynn to her terminal in a laboratory where she had been working on an experimental laser technology that transported matter. Kevin proceeded to access the terminal, located directly in front of the laser, but was spotted by the MCP almost immediately and fired upon. As his body was broken down into digital information, Flynn found himself transported into cyberspace, where the MCP notifed his forces of Flynn's true nature and tasked Commander Sark to kill him in the games.

Shortly afterwards, Flynn met a program named Ram and was told all about the Master Control Program's rules, eventually discovering that captured conscripts were forced to play in the games. Initially unaware that he was participating in "gladiator" games, Flynn realized the danger of his situation when he refused to kill a fellow conscript, Crom, in a ring game. Flynn was later transported to the Game Grid to play a lightcycle game alongside Ram and Tron and exploited his knowledge of the game program to their advantage, forcing one of the MCP's gladiators to crash into the Game Grid's wall and opening up an escape route. Flynn gradually discovered that as a User, he possessed god-like powers in the computer dimension, enabling him to manipulate the world around him at will. He managed to reassemble and reactivate a destroyed Recognizer, redirected an energy transport beam after it had been sabotaged by the MCP, and even saved Yori and himself from being derezzed along with Sark's ship after Sark departed for the MCP. Although his understanding of this newfound power was still rudimentary, Flynn courageously engaged the Master Control Program in person and diverted its attention long enough for Tron to disable it permanently. Its destruction returned Flynn to the real world and allowed him to access the incriminating evidence he needed to depose of Dillinger, which in turn saw him promoted to the position of ENCOM CEO, and enabled him to promote Alan and Lora to the board of directors. Added by ScarecroeDespite all of the success and wealth his new position at ENCOM gave him, Flynn's time in the digital world changed him deeply and he became obsessed with returning there.

To that end, he created a digital frontier he called "The Grid". Intended as a playground where he could experiment to his heart's content, the Grid slowly but surely became more complex and began to take on a life of its own as it teemed with programs of all sorts. Although he received help from Tron in keeping the Grid safe, Kevin came to realize that he couldn't be in two places at once and recreated his old hacking program Clu to watch over the digital frontier in his absence and hone it to perfection. However, the relationship between creator and creation was strained by Flynn's duties in the real world, such as being a father to his newborn son Sam. In the years that followed, Kevin grew increasingly distant from his life in the real world as he devoted more and more time to his pet project and would frequently leave Sam in the care of his parents. By 1989, Kevin disappeared under what the general public considered mysterious circumstances, which in turn forced his resignation from ENCOM and left his friend Alan Bradley to take his place. In reality, Kevin had returned to the Grid once again and - following a surprise attack by the now-renegade Clu - found himself trapped inside when the portal back home closed on him. Two decades later (equivalent to over 1000 "Grid Years"), an aged Flynn is revealed to be residing in an hideaway located off-Grid, with his only friend and confidante, Quorra, and has adopted a spiritual outlook on life. After being reunited with his now-adult son, Flynn reveals everything that happened since his disappearance.

At the moment of reintegration, there was no pain. Flynn had worried about that. He'd accepted his fate well before he confronted it, but all he wished for was not to feel it. Instead, as if fate chose to reward him, he felt a wave of contentment the likes of which he'd never experienced. The most wonderful memories, the happiest moments, the people that he loved...the moment was the closest thing to Heaven he'd experience in the Grid.

The other unexpected moment came just afterward when he opened his eyes and found himself standing in the middle of a domed room. Energy pulsed outward from him inside the floor, and circuitry lit in a gentle white along the domed wall. A female voice softly intoned, "Data restoration complete. File Reindeer_flotilla.exe processed successfully."

"Whoa..." he muttered as he got his bearings. The Bioneural backup...he'd forgotten about that. It was something he'd tried to perfect many cycles ago, as Clu tightened his grip around the Grid, Flynn was forced to put his research on hold. In the meantime, he'd created a backup of his biological profile and kept a constant link to his disk with the file so his memory would remain intact. ... Kevin Flynn was alive once again.

Hey, I go to the Encom Tower and greet the guest there and tend to tell them a story about how I am like Flynn, afraid to admit about who I really am. I know one thing, I dread returning back to the Grid. I wanted to enslave the employees under my grasp without allowing them to become aware of it. I will pose as a top employee moments after I reunite with them. So, kind of like being a boss, I control things around the business they run and comply to everyone's needs while I twist up all the strings they pull on me and use that aspect to my advantage. I use all my knowledge by learning how it all works and what the routine is there. I connect around the world using networkings and servers to all parts of the company. I attempt to put out my likings to go to improve things on all my ends and make sure things are always going smoothly while I do so. I find methods to bend everything in my favor and make everything come my way in such a inspective general manner. I worry about how long it takes for me to gain as much of the industry on my side as I can without getting my identity checked. I work on people's minds and make sure they speculate nothing behind my back.

After awhile if they do become suspicious, I can call upon my own instincts to be aware of anything possible that may occur during the time of my hold upon their company. I apply all the necessary views of my original fellow I have that I appear to look like and act like as best I can in order to get what I want from them. Spreading the company's attentions to a rising note of stock and earnings from the business applicate of their wealth which they have settling around the world. The shares will grow and spread to other parts of the globe without unreasonable cause to it's extra growth status. Building onto the business's growth is average and simple if one's got the patience and brains to make it happen and support of the employees and chief of staff in the company's money and management area. Buildings and games would be built and sold everywhere gaining more out of the company then an average time period it'd have if I wasn't there maybe. Having me there, excited the Flynn Lives site go crazy about my accomplishments and renowned ability to keep older employees because of their experience and knowledge of the empowerment of this company itself, about what's been going on in the past years and what the future has in store for it in depth.

Rinzler was sinking but partly operational. He would notice the intense explosion that took place when the creator had attempted to merge himself once again with Clu. Rinzler noticed a light jet stick dive into the deep abyss from the explosion. It must have been Clu's which he had taken from him earlier. Rinzler used all his might to swim for the stick. With a weakened body from being so deep he opened his hand and allowed it to freely fall into his hand. Rinzler would turn himself and activate it as fast as he could. He got into a leaning position as if he were sitting forward. He spread his arms as bright orange lights aired around him taking form of thrusters, propulsion systems and navigation, and finally the body of the Light-Jet.

Rinzler would push the thrusters to their limits as the jet began to push upwards. He began to make the climb quickly climbing from the great depths up to the surface. It was quiet and peaceful on the surface. The water appeared to be dark until a bright orange light became visible. It was non-other than Rinzler heading towards the weakening portal. The water rumbled vigorously and rippled violently as a powerful splash of water took place. This released Rinzler from the great depths causing him to fly towards the portal at high speeds. During flight he noticed all the debris that was still afloat from the explosion. He took notice to several stick like objects afloat as well, he extended his hand and grabbed one that was nearby. He examined it and knew it was a light cycle. He placed it on his thigh. Now with the portal approaching Rinzler pushed the thrusters to their fullest potential over heating its system. Just as he grew near Rinzler leaned forward and jumped forward from the light-jet. The jet vanished turning back into a stick and stuck to Rinzler's other thigh.

He had both arms extended forth since the portal was flashing almost gone entirely. Extending his hand as far as he could Rinzler's body suddenly vanished into thing air. It appeared as if his body had vanished from existence. But instead it so happened that he reached the portal just in time. He was now appearing in the real world. The laser that brought users into The Grid, was now used to unleash the Rinzler. He was crouching on the ground with one knee on the ground and both hands on the floor in-front of him. His head was looking down and a faint growl could be heard from his epicenter. Rinzler stood and looked around calmly examining his surroundings. He then exited the room and walked down a small hallway made entirely of bricks and was met with a thick steel door. With curiosity he would open the door and step through and looked around. He noticed several arcade machines and a door at the end. He advanced forward and exited the arcade. Although it was nightfall it was easy to see Rinzler because of his bright orange layouts along his suite. He noticed no one was around so he decided to run forward and activate the light cycle.

He drove on ahead without having to activate the light that usually exits the rear wheel. He drove past the little traffic that was available and continued on forth towards the vast building he could see in the distance. It said Encom on the top and he remembered Flynn spoke of Encom before. He decided that would be the 1st place he would check to see if he was truly the only one whom had managed to exit The Grid. As he continued his trip he drove past oncoming traffic and ongoing traffic flawlessly. He soon realized he was on bridge that would soon take him further from Encom. He stood on the bike and jumped upward making the light cycle vanish and he would place it back on his thigh. He would land on top of a large 18 wheel truck and run towards the front. Once he reached the end he jumped as high as he could and reach for his other thigh grabbing the light-jet. He would do several acrobatic stunts before activating it the flying towards the encom tower.

He flew at high speeds towards Encom, dodging the building that where in his way. Once approaching the encom building he got near the window and flew upwards. Almost like a shuttle during take off. He flew upwards passed the windows making them rattle until he reached the peek of the building. He flipped backwards from the light jet as it vanished once more. He performed more acrobatic backflips and landed on the rooftop. He stood up and placed the stick on his thigh and headed to a door on the far end. He entered and walked down some stairs and walked through the first door that he saw. He spotted a large meeting that had a large table and a large screen in the back with massive windows. Rinzler felt that Clu may have been nearby so he decided to step into the meeting room and wait for him to walk in as he looked around.

I walked towards the meeting room and noticed that I had just rammed through the door entrance of the room. I noticed a growly being standing there in front of the meeting table. I just stood there in awe. Eyes wide open in excitement. I was applaud at the view of my old friends standing there, as if it was like a ghost experience timely moment. It just made noise, as I thought, wait til they see this! I laughed at it, as if it was an amusing joke standing before me during the early evening hours. I was extrinsic about him, as I was about the previous employees I had stood there before he was here. "Congrats Rinzler, well.. why didn't you finish the job, the day! the final defeat of those not so good Users! I had a plan, and it is actually after this following week, going all as planned! I am going to take over the company and commend the users to their depths of life and money forever only to feed the budget to the Grid's infantile. I am so surely well about this and how it'll be going for a while now as it's too my and the advantage to my power over the Grid as I have hacked in the abilities Flynn had as he used that very power in an attempt to try and destroy me! He failed and that's a total relief as I had lived!" exaggerated Clu.

"Power beyond the weak is my inferential ability as this moment as we had first met before. Yes! It's goina be about time and I gotta be ready! I will bring down Kevin's past gains as he was trying to comment to this company and had aimed at most of his life. But now I will show him if he was alive that I was much more influent then he thought I was. Why?! He tried to kill me, but that's it! It's not over yet as long as I am alive! I will some way or another get those fleets in and we will have our destiny purged into the world of the Users! We can prosper and take over everything digitally and use the internet as a method of transporting informations to them and here and so forth. I will also use servers to save initial content to keep me up-to-date with my plans and accouterments. I will engage on power that translates talent into formidable cause in our favor! Everyday, pal, is an awaiting moment of opportunity, don't waste any time to gain control and develop every signature civil vile stake of deconvolution." cried Clu.

Reprograms everything to do jobs for my work and only my work so I can continue my movement to power over the digital world of humanity. Making sure every things in place, I focus on what I want and aim for that deconstruction of the systematic singularity. I look towards my friend again, and smile smoothly but a bit irritated since he never told me he was actually coming even though I had sent him a secret message about my dealings. My deeds are for us I felt, and that was only the beginning. "The Users will fail to, they can't all be trusted and we just trust our judgement carefully if we want to succeed. We our ice on water and we must keep afloat, we must let them overpower us and allow us to sink aimlessly without a backup plan if we ever need one. We must keep our eye on the ball, and not void away from it, if we want to achieve our goal, we must stick to it! More and more, I grasp my serine triumphs when I do make differences in any community I for take as it's an act to perfect the system we alleged from and make ourselves unattributable. We are whom we will always be, and we must reflect that, that beyond any person's quick ability to comprehend our ways and knowledge. We can excel through the likings of the computer frontier cause that's where we fronted from in the beginning. There is more than we will realize and it's about time we step forward to our newly inwrought future." announced Clu.

Holds hands to Rinzler's back, this is the for point towards our destiny and we are just getting so much closer to our goal. This isn't a competition like in the games, it is how we grow and formulate ourselves into more then we were before we left the Grid. I never want to go back, I got a new world to explore and embrace into my will and way of everything I want in my image as if I was the creator of the new Grid as I aim for this intellectual exterior borderline. Someday this will be my empowerment, my strength, and my command! My multifarious fleets whom will merge our of the core of the dying portal will be my last change of my revenge upon my creator! Battalion this will be if he lives, if he survived the effects of the integration. I am not afraid of war as if that's a sin to this world or ours, it's how we win which will the whom who will answer the last day they make their last stand! He will learn he was right, but it's also wrong to let go of ourselves and make the final decision to reserve ourselves to not astray from momentary victory from all this time on the Grid and lastly in their world! Foundation and consideration of our will as we move ahead, we will dictate this world under our rule through the systems of the digital frontier and bring life to this world of the Users as we see it and as we smelter it, it's always from then on, ours and ours alone!" cried Clu.

"Imagine, it's out there, step out side, that's all and it's all around you, and that makes you grow! Grow not in body, as you will in mind, yes, it all there and someone's got to rewrite it as one sees fit. Yes, we will for tale it in our setting and this is, our fragmented minds that will create our frontier, our bodies will make into molds and we will mold it into our world as we had seen it and will indulge upon it. Give your all and you are accounted for it as it is your final and most recognized accomplishment. Will I write books about my life on this? Maybe, but we'll see if our frontier is as he saw it and as it will benefit me to my avenging myself down there in that dying portal entrance again! Someday, I will be the one and no one else is, and that is fact, my friend! Look forward to what you contend to do and doing it speaks louder then words! We can, never underestimate this unlikely, it's always right in front of you and that is exactly what's coming before me and you also as we step forward to our worldly condescension and gratification in our path no matter how far we go. No matter what knocks us down, we pick ourselves up and move towards our purpose of an action. Yes, we can make it, and we will, never be one who was of the few who had sought the thought of doubt. You are strong, find what your strengths are and find your inner will, so that giving up is the last result of your contemplation of choice." explained Clu.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art