TRON: Evolution 
 Propaganda Games closed by Disney

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Outamyhead
User

RE: Propaganda Games closed by Disney

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:04 PM
Wow, way to replay history Disney, at least Monolith is still around, maybe I should buy the map pack before I have to pay a collectors fee for that.

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:33 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:I still look forward to playing Tron Evolution when the prices drop considerably, but I can't justify spending $35-$65 (tax incl.) on a game that I know I won't enjoy nearly as much as I'd like.

Would you consider $30 cheaper than $35? You can get the PC version for that much at Best Buy, sometimes $20 on Amazon.

Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:Don't sell it short without playing it. Being a diehard Tron fan does help the gameplay in my opinion. The multiplayer light cycle battles alone are worth the price of the game.

Sorry, but I honestly don't think the lightcycles (in single and multiplayer) were that great in the PC/PS3/360 version. The handling just felt weird. If you're in the market for a great Legacy lightcycles game, get the iPhone, PSP, or Wii version.

sorry but no, the other versions of TRON EVOLUTION don't hold a candle to the PS3 and XBox 360 version....graphics wise, gameplay wise, and just over all quality wise.

I honestly can't see how the handling of the light cycles feels weird in single player or multiplayer..then again which light cycle do you sue for multiplayer? each type of cycle (gen 2, gen 4 and gen 5) feels different.
gen 2 and gen 5 feel the best. and when u lear all the different things and controls you can do for light cycles it becomes REAAAALLLYY fun on multiplayer.

Um....I take exception to that. I play on a PC and I have no quality or gameplay issues whatsoever and I feel that the quality on my PC (and I still use a DX10 card) is comparable if not better than on the XBOX and way better than PS3. I also do alot of multiplayer and have a great time on a Gen 5 lightcycle. Gotta stay with the movie.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 10:28 PM
Well that just sucks. Does anyone know why? I thought all the Tron games where pretty cool, and that they did a good job on them. Maybe they'll be moving everyone to a different company or something. Those programmers are sure to not stay jobless long.

I very rarely play multiplayer on any game, so that aspect isn't used much by me. I did try it once, but only once. I much prefer a good, strong, lasting single player mode in games I play.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 11:03 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:a friend of mine who called propaganda earlier today was told to contact disney interactive..he said that disney interactive themselves said there would still be DLC in the future for TRON EVOLUTION

Good news!

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 3:04 AM
IsoLine Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:I still look forward to playing Tron Evolution when the prices drop considerably, but I can't justify spending $35-$65 (tax incl.) on a game that I know I won't enjoy nearly as much as I'd like.

Would you consider $30 cheaper than $35? You can get the PC version for that much at Best Buy, sometimes $20 on Amazon.

Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:Don't sell it short without playing it. Being a diehard Tron fan does help the gameplay in my opinion. The multiplayer light cycle battles alone are worth the price of the game.

Sorry, but I honestly don't think the lightcycles (in single and multiplayer) were that great in the PC/PS3/360 version. The handling just felt weird. If you're in the market for a great Legacy lightcycles game, get the iPhone, PSP, or Wii version.

sorry but no, the other versions of TRON EVOLUTION don't hold a candle to the PS3 and XBox 360 version....graphics wise, gameplay wise, and just over all quality wise.

I honestly can't see how the handling of the light cycles feels weird in single player or multiplayer..then again which light cycle do you sue for multiplayer? each type of cycle (gen 2, gen 4 and gen 5) feels different.
gen 2 and gen 5 feel the best. and when u lear all the different things and controls you can do for light cycles it becomes REAAAALLLYY fun on multiplayer.

Um....I take exception to that. I play on a PC and I have no quality or gameplay issues whatsoever and I feel that the quality on my PC (and I still use a DX10 card) is comparable if not better than on the XBOX and way better than PS3. I also do alot of multiplayer and have a great time on a Gen 5 lightcycle. Gotta stay with the movie.

well sooorrrry for not mention PC version sheeshorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Nar78
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 1:19 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:a friend of mine who called propaganda earlier today was told to contact disney interactive..he said that disney interactive themselves said there would still be DLC in the future for TRON EVOLUTION

If this is true, then Praise the Tron gods! This game is too fun to just let it float in limbo.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

IsoLine
User

on Saturday, January, 22, 2011 6:50 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

well sooorrrry for not mention PC version sheesh

Relax Captain, I'm just stating my viewpoint. When someone says "sorry but no, the other versions of TRON EVOLUTION don't hold a candle to the PS3 and XBox 360 version....graphics wise, gameplay wise, and just over all quality wise." My ears go up because as a PC user, I know that PCs don't have the limitations a console does and yes PC should not be counted out of the gaming arena. Other than that, it ain't no thing.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 9:41 PM

I wouldn't hold your hopes too much. With Propaganda now closed the only DLC will be stuff that was already in the pipeline before they got the axe. I doubt there will be much multiplayer game support for it a year from now if most other console games are any indication. Once a software company feels they have made all they can off a particular game they usually abandon it and the servers go dark (LOTR: Conquest anyone?).

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, January, 26, 2011 1:50 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:

I wouldn't hold your hopes too much. With Propaganda now closed the only DLC will be stuff that was already in the pipeline before they got the axe. I doubt there will be much multiplayer game support for it a year from now if most other console games are any indication. Once a software company feels they have made all they can off a particular game they usually abandon it and the servers go dark (LOTR: Conquest anyone?).

way to be a buzz kill. but when i myself spoke to them on the phone they made it sound like they have alot of DLC planned for the remainder of this new year in terms of costumes and maps.

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, January, 26, 2011 1:52 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:

i get it, bottom line is i was just typing fast and forgot to metnion the PC version. heck while i was tyoing i frogot the PC version was the same as PS3 and 360. and i wasn't trying to say console wise that they are supiror i was just talkign about the version of the game. TRON EVOLUTION on PS3, XBOX360 and PC are COMPLETELY different than the Wii, DS, and PSP versions.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

october_midnight
User

on Thursday, January, 27, 2011 12:15 AM
Well, to sum up...don't hold your breath. I live a 20 min. drive from their studio and my friend's brother worked there. There ain't no DLC comin'...

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, January, 27, 2011 3:28 PM
october_midnight Wrote:Well, to sum up...don't hold your breath. I live a 20 min. drive from their studio and my friend's brother worked there. There ain't no DLC comin'...

how the bit are u gonan tell me there ain;'t no dlc commin just cause ur bro works there. when i was told by the folks that work there that there is indeed DLC still comming?

october_midnight
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 9:25 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
october_midnight Wrote:Well, to sum up...don't hold your breath. I live a 20 min. drive from their studio and my friend's brother worked there. There ain't no DLC comin'...

how the bit are u gonan tell me there ain;'t no dlc commin just cause ur bro works there. when i was told by the folks that work there that there is indeed DLC still comming?

Well, what I can at least *try* to get from your response there is that there is 'indeed' DLC coming. Well, first I never said my brother worked there. I don't have a brother, but my friend Julias does, and he worked for Propaganda.

So yeah...it's been a few more weeks...heard anything yet? Probably not since, you know...there's not going to be any.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 9:39 PM
october_midnight Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

Well, what I can at least *try* to get from your response there is that there is 'indeed' DLC coming. Well, first I never said my brother worked there. I don't have a brother, but my friend Julias does, and he worked for Propaganda.

So yeah...it's been a few more weeks...heard anything yet? Probably not since, you know...there's not going to be any.

Quite honestly, I'm fine without any additional DLC packages beyond map pack 2 as long as map pack 2 actually comes out on PC. Did your friend's brother mention that at all?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Nar78
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2011 3:29 AM
LOL... you guys. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2011 12:40 PM
october_midnight Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

Ok my bad i meant to say your friend's brother, and dude just cause there isn't any new DLC yet and no public announcements doesn't mean there won't be any new DLC, they just friggin recently released a new map pack, they aren't gonna announce new DLC that soon. not only that they said waaaay back before the game even came out that they are gonna have more DLC other than the map pack and what was offered on launch day.
I'm pretty sure that there is indeed more DLC coming eevntually
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Propaganda Games closed by Disney