TRON: Evolution 
 The models or tron files

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tecknoshaman
User

The models or tron files

on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 5:21 AM
Has anyone tried to get the models and pics of the tron files from the game from either console of PC versions?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nar78
User

RE: The models or tron files

on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 11:19 AM
like a screen cap you mean or just in general?

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

tecknoshaman
User

on Monday, January, 24, 2011 3:17 AM
both.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nar78
User

on Monday, January, 24, 2011 8:46 PM
alright, i will pop up the screen caps of the models in a bit.

tecknoshaman
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 5:51 AM
Cool, looking for the Infected, Basics, ISOs, scout, black guards, Bostrumites and Anon models.I hope you do them in high quality .

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 5:29 PM
Here they are pal. I uploaded them to my server. This link leads to the directory with two folders. One is for in game screen caps and the other is the character models (char_models). They are in very high quality. 1920x1080p and saved in Jpeg format without optimization. So you get the cleanest image quality possible without being too big a file to download.
There's hardly any pixelation too due to my AA being set on 8x and details forced on high.
Let me know if this works for you.

http://www.narcomics.net/tron_evolution/

I'd be happy to share these files with Tron-Sector to add to their image gallery or something. I will be taking more in game screen caps later and updating that directory.
Some of these screen caps could make great wallpapers since they're so clean.

You're all welcome to them.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

tecknoshaman
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 8:34 PM
Ohh this works perfectly. Thank you so much!! I am using the pics for my tron RPG project.

tecknoshaman
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 8:57 PM
I did some edits of my own to make profiles and wandered how do you upload pics to the site?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 8:57 PM
Great, I'm glad they work for your needs. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 9:02 PM
tecknoshaman Wrote:I did some edits of my own to make profiles and wandered how do you upload pics to the site?

if your talking about avatars, you go up top on the right corner and click "EDIT" , then go all the way at the bottom part where it asks you to add the URL to your image. You want to use a free image service like Photobucket. Register yourself at www.photobucket.com, then upload any pic you want there and use the URL that website gives you after you're done uploading, and paste it in the URL line in your Tron Sector profile.

If you're talking about something else, please specify and I'll do my best to help you out.
-End of lineon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 The models or tron files