Collector 
 12 inch long Light Cycle

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Glitch
User

RE: 12 inch long Light Cycle

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 12:03 AM
I was waiting for my food to cook, so I took some Tron pics: (click them for much bigger)

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 2:17 PM
Those are beautiful photos! I want both of those really bad.

Glitch
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 3:33 PM
Someone was very generous to me and lent me some money so I phoned the 30 mile away Disney store, no Recognisers, then tried to buy some Cycles from their online store, red message came back saying "The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time.", so I phoned the store again and asked about Cycles, they had some.

When I got there I picked up 4 and was about to take them to the counter when one of the guys there asked if I was the one who phoned earlier, then led me to the checkout where he proceeded to open a box:

SCORE!!!!

They didn't make it to the shelves and weren't even in the inventory yet. I had enough money left over for 3 more Cycles:

Please don't think bad of me, I'm going to sell one of each on eBay as I need the money, but the remaining 2 Cycles & 3 Recognisers are for the people who are on the lists.

I'll sort out the details over the weekend, I need to rest & take a break from this madness

footnote: the two Cycles I ordered last Sunday still haven't arrived, I'm a bit cross about that, time to demand an answer from the online Disney store.

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 4:26 PM
JediTray Wrote:Did your UK contact fall through, Mr.Sci-Fi?

He's going into town today or tomorrow to see what he can find.

This is just sad there's so many problems getting these across the world. I can never understand why companies shoot themselves in the feet.

-glitch I'm still on your list right?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Glitch
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 8:23 PM
@JediTray, yes you're in the list positions to get both from today's score.

I'm keeping two separate lists as not everyone who's messaged me wanted both toys.

Two things; I've done a deal for the deluxe discs I wanted so no more trading meaning anyone getting a cycle or recogniser will have to pay (but not as much as eBay prices)
Secondly I've invested so much money into actually getting these I can't actually post anything off for several days because postage to the US is more than the toys cost - however I've got them and they're not going anywhere.

Glitch
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 8:57 AM
Disney UK's online store no longer lists the pullback light cycle, must have run completely out of stock there so the only places left that might have any are the bricks'n'mortar stores. In other words it looks likely they've become scarce and their value is continuing to rise.

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 1:34 PM
Glitch Wrote:Disney UK's online store no longer lists the pullback light cycle, must have run completely out of stock there so the only places left that might have any are the bricks'n'mortar stores. In other words it looks likely they've become scarce and their value is continuing to rise.

Hey Glitch, I PM'd you last week when you still had one available. You said it was still available and you'd get back to me on shipping but I still haven't heard back from you.

Glitch
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 2:45 PM
CorrupTron, I have a Recogniser & Light Cycle here with your name on, I can't post them yet until I can scrape some money up as it will cost over £50 to post them both, and the post office doesn't take PayPal.

As for the lists situation, there are 11 people wanting Cycles and 12 wanting Recognisers, I only have 3 Cycles & 3 Recognisers for those on the lists, so unless a minor miracle happens and I can get more, there's going to be disappointment.

I will be listing one Cycle & one Recogniser on eBay in a day or two (they're separate from the ones reserved for the list people) - I need to get something back for the amount of work I'm putting into this, I've driven 120 miles and spent about £360 on these toys and that's not including my personal Recogniser & Cycle.

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 5:16 PM
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! Just PM me when you get a chance so we can work out payment.

Thanks again for all of your generous efforts to help us out. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Glitch
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 11:10 PM
Seeing pictures of the light cycle on it's own or with the recogniser doesn't really give you a scale as to just how big the thing is, so when taking pics of mine for an eBay listing I took this one to give you an idea:

I'm 6'2" and I don't have small hands.

mbefc2005
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 8:33 AM
Hi

I am new to this thread,& would like to say that I have 3 of these bikes here in the UK,& I'm willing to post worldwide.....I am not after 'MEGA' bucks,I am not a 'seller' who preys on collectors & charges exorbitant fees,but if you are willing to make me a sensible offer then I am willing to arrange postage to you.

Thanks guyswhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

tinc23
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 4:23 AM
Oh my God seeing these 12inch light cycles are just sick! I have to have one, hope you could help me sirwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

tinc23
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 4:29 AM
I know this is a long shot, if any one has these light cycles and are willing to sell kindly email me at martinmcabrera@gmail.com or message me

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 12:31 PM
Glitch Wrote:Someone was very generous to me and lent me some money so I phoned the 30 mile away Disney store, no Recognisers, then tried to buy some Cycles from their online store, red message came back saying "The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time.", so I phoned the store again and asked about Cycles, they had some.

When I got there I picked up 4 and was about to take them to the counter when one of the guys there asked if I was the one who phoned earlier, then led me to the checkout where he proceeded to open a box:

SCORE!!!!

They didn't make it to the shelves and weren't even in the inventory yet. I had enough money left over for 3 more Cycles:

Please don't think bad of me, I'm going to sell one of each on eBay as I need the money, but the remaining 2 Cycles & 3 Recognisers are for the people who are on the lists.

I'll sort out the details over the weekend, I need to rest & take a break from this madness

footnote: the two Cycles I ordered last Sunday still haven't arrived, I'm a bit cross about that, time to demand an answer from the online Disney store.

Do you have any of the reco sets left? If so, how much do you want for one?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 12 inch long Light Cycle