Game Grid 
 Beginning of Retribution

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
annimusprime
User

Beginning of Retribution

on Monday, January, 24, 2011 11:40 PM
Greetings. My name is GIN, and I am a leaper.

This is my story. I jumped into the body of Sam Flynn, and, by suppressing his personality, temporarily made it my own.

My reason for doing this was to create havoc and change the course of established events to my liking.

I enter the Grid and make contact with Clu.

To meet him, I had to defeat three opponents in the Disk Arena. This was easily done. Once in Clu’s presence, I explained that I was aware of his dealings and plans, and that I could be a very valuable ally.

I wish for you to listen, as I have a plan that can further your goals. You need to help me avoid the notice of Kevin Flynn,” I informed Clu.

"I in short will tell you my current plan, I wish for you to listen. My plan is, to just avoid being noticed by Kevin and use your protection to more likely be your advantage. To be hiding in a way that most others like you will pay less interest in. I want you to know, I am here to get you out and free into our world and here's how. I know you want the same thing and that is what my goal is," I prepared Clu to hear my word.

"You listen carefully to my call and quick gestures, as I am aware there is no other way. Use stealth and sneaky type maneuvers and be very swift about it, waste no time. Follow beams course and climb hands first your way around the port or base edge of the portal, as long as we are there, you can get in through it. I will hold up the disc of Kevin's and we'll be on our way out. Do not reveal yourself anytime soon to your creator, he is very dangerous to your and there is no cost for you to do so. You want to get your destiny completed from the start don't you? I do and that's how you should go at it
," I explained to Clu clearly.

"Once the light beam of the portal shines its brightest, do not wait as it's a very short time frame, take it and jump upwards towards the beam at the same time we are absorbed by the portal back into the real world from Tron world. As you do these maneuvers, avoid indefinitely beings seen by Kevin across from where you'd I'd hope will be, hopefully still standing on the bridge ahead of the portal as you will end up behind the portal at a point where you can still enter it successfully, and at the time of your move, it'll aim towards your new future and ours. Kevin will be just across from where you'd be hanging on the edge of the portal opening entrance on the opposite site which he is standing. There is a bridge that extends towards the portal, as I will try my best to keep him from crossing it as it will gain upon your advantage of making it through the portal with me. You must time it perfectly and don't dare fail or it will cost you everything, including your death by Kevin!" I continued to explain to Clu.

"Before you take the entrance to the portal, climb on the edges of it with your hands, than drop downwards one level of the portal's neck below its base aka port. You very swiftly and stealthy climb to the opposite site of the neck and push jump with your arms and hands up back to the top of the base aka port edge again. Wait on my signal as I'll help watch for the right moment, as you will to, in order to swing spring up into the portal's entrance. Do this at the same time when just enough light is produced by the portal as we are taken home aka the real world by the portal's flux energy, also it'll blind Kevin from actually seeing you enter as well as we are being beamed up into our other world outside of Tron," I spoke this even clearer to Clu.

"The reason I want you to drop to the next level of the portal's neck, and remember to move quickly to the opposing side of it is so that you will appear that you had fell into the pit showing that you had died in the vision of Kevin's view point," I make sure Clu sees where I am coming from.

"In assessment, you only sneak behind the portal being out of plain site, and then jump up to the port of the portal. You make your way to the entrance; jumping upwards with a projectile maneuver at right time when the portal's energy shines the brightest, and that will keep you from being seen by no one accept me. By the time you get to the real world, don't try and stand out; sneak out and be anonymous to everyone that comes your way until you are far from where you where transported into
," I continued to clarify this to Clu.

"Okay Clu, I will show you when we actually do it, as it already will add to your revenge upon your creator in his life as you are his clone; you do know that they will never know the difference as long as you find out ways to play his role as his persona. Do you see what I am trying to tell you?" I ask Clu directly persistently.

I try to say this plan will work as a method for him to accomplish as most possible.

"Do I make myself clear?" I made sure Clu understood what I have said to him.

I tried to restate that a little bit to clear it up so you will have a decent idea about how you are suppose to commit this in the fashion that equals freedom and his destiny which he had desired all along.

"I offer you luck and endurance to be on your side of this set mission to put before you and your goal is to make it into our world for whatever you see fit," I politely offered Clu.

I kiss Clu as he returns that favor, thanking me for the offer and plans set ahead of time.
I was sure there will be more development in my plan thus far. He in the mean time did ask if I was interested in light cycle battles. I would smirk at the thought as I say, "I get to the challenge of the grid," to myself.

We get started with our game again with the light cycles as we are challenged by the grid as Jarvis is announcing to the stage audience who were cheering aloud and the fireworks out shooting off as well. We make our way to the grid and prepare ourselves to activate out light cycles with the batons that Jarvis owed us as we can begin the oncoming challenge at hand.

http://tronfanaticsforever.weebly.com/# -3 of 12- This is how.. just as I thought.. I do follow the current plan and it'll fantastically work according to this picture. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Beginning of Retribution

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 1:21 AM
Okay, here is the piece of my story for you to look at.

The telephone rang. All twenty first- and second-graders looked up from their work as the teacher moved to answer it. The teacher put the handset to her ear, listened for a moment, and put the phone down. “Sam, Revan, you two need to go to the front office. Take your stuff.” she said. Seven-year-old cousins Samuel ‘Sam’ and Revina ‘Revan’ Flynn looked at each other, then over at their friend, eight-year-old Jethro ‘Jet’ Bradley, before shrugging, picking up their backpacks and leaving the room. As they jogged across the large K-8 campus, Revan turned to Sam. “What do you think is going on?” she asked. Sam shrugged. “Dunno,” he replied. “Guess we’ll find out.” Revan shivered, unable to suppress the bad feeling that rose in her stomach.

When the two entered the front office, the principal ushered them into her study, where they saw Kevin Flynn sitting in a chair. “Dad?” Sam asked, worried by the look on his father’s face. Flynn got up and walked over to the two kids. “Revan,” he said softly, putting his hands on her shoulders. “You’re going to be coming home with us today.” Revan frowned. Normally going over to Uncle Flynn’s house with Sam was cause for celebration, but today something was not right. Why would he be picking them up before school let out? “Why?” she asked cautiously. “What’s going on?” Flynn gently pushed her down into a chair. “I’m really sorry, Revan. Your parents were killed in a car crash this afternoon.” Revan started to shake. “W-what?” she stammered. “What does that mean?”

“It means that they aren’t coming home,” said Flynn. Revan went quiet. Sam walked over and awkwardly put a hand on her shoulder. “Come on. We need to go pack your things.” Revan, still silent, got up and followed her uncle and cousin out of the office.

------
That Evening
-------

Revan sat on her bed, curled up around a pillow, unable to truly comprehend how her life had been turned upside down. Most of her clothes and toys had already been packed in boxes, the posters and pictures on her walls pulled down and packed away. She could put them up in her new room at her uncle’s house if she wanted to, he had said. She was staring blankly at the wall when there was a knock on the bedroom door. “Come in,” she mumbled. The door opened and Lora Bradley walked in. She sat down on the edge of the bed, far enough away to give Revan space if she needed it. “You’re here to help me pack, right?” Revan asked flatly. Lora shook her head. Reaching out, she pulled Revan closer, gathering the unresisting child into her arms. Revan began to cry. “Th-they’re gone!” she wailed softly, burying her face in Lora’s shoulder. “I know,” said Lora, rocking Revan gently. “I know…”
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Beginning of Retribution [RIP]

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 3:00 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:What is this? A group story?

Not really. I'm trying to help Ani write the setting to start an RP. We're having trouble exchanging documents, so we're posting things here instead. We'll let you know when it's open to play.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

annimusprime
User

RE: Beginning of Retribution

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 7:24 PM

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Beginning of Retribution