TRON: Evolution 
 Multiplayer Tron evolution

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
armorrekka
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 10:24 PM
Is there a tracking disc attack or something? I noticed what seemed to be a disc tracking me during a fight

Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

CorrupTron
User

RE: Multiplayer Tron evolution

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 10:38 PM
Cheaters.

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, January, 26, 2011 1:48 PM
it's prob ppl using the move i use the most..
not trying to boast but i swear ppl on that game copy my methods..cause at first i was the only one doing this move...and if it's what i think it is it isn't a cheat. its just using the most powerful disc attack that also winds up tracking an enemy for a few seconds

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Nar78
User

on Wednesday, January, 26, 2011 4:31 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:it's prob ppl using the move i use the most..
not trying to boast but i swear ppl on that game copy my methods..cause at first i was the only one doing this move...and if it's what i think it is it isn't a cheat. its just using the most powerful disc attack that also winds up tracking an enemy for a few seconds

There there now, lol. I've been using that move since I first installed the heavy mod. I guarantee you people aren't copying your moves bud. The Tron arsenal is pretty small and it would only be a matter of time before people figured out what's best load out to use during multi-player bouts. :P

It's not a cheat. It's just a heavy mod move that tracks you only within a small distance. It can be easily avoided using the strafe maneuver or back flipping.
If you're in a light cycle and approaching a free standing program, I'd suggest bracing yourself for this attack as it is very effective. You can't block in lightcycle mode.

Furthermore, if someone you're playing against is ripping you to shreds, possibly because that person is more experienced than you are at the moment, and you can't get around him/her. simply use the windows Live app to block them out temporarily so you never have to face that opponent again until you feel you're good and ready to.
Better this than get furious and slam your keyboard to pieces. Heh! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, January, 27, 2011 3:35 PM
Nar78 Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:it's prob ppl using the move i use the most..

There there now, lol. I've been using that move since I first installed the heavy mod. I guarantee you people aren't copying your moves bud. The Tron arsenal is pretty small and it would only be a matter of time before people figured out what's best load out to use during multi-player bouts. :P

It's not a cheat. It's just a heavy mod move that tracks you only within a small distance. It can be easily avoided using the strafe maneuver or back flipping.
If you're in a light cycle and approaching a free standing program, I'd suggest bracing yourself for this attack as it is very effective. You can't block in lightcycle mode.

Furthermore, if someone you're playing against is ripping you to shreds, possibly because that person is more experienced than you are at the moment, and you can't get around him/her. simply use the windows Live app to block them out temporarily so you never have to face that opponent again until you feel you're good and ready to.
Better this than get furious and slam your keyboard to pieces. Heh!

oh i knew it was only a matter of time before ppl started doing it. but i knew a few individuals who kept trying to figure out what moves i used and what my main loadout was. somehow they figure dit out, so now they do the EXACT smae thigns as me, even the stratigies in how i play.

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution