Tron Lives logo request thread

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
elleldee
User

RE: Tron Lives logo request thread

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 10:23 PM
Disc Warrior Wrote:
And got the squares put together like they were in the movie and I think we'll have it.

Like my earlier ones? I made the first ones like the Legacy Rinzler T.

Disc Warrior
User

on Sunday, February, 13, 2011 12:25 AM
elleldee Wrote:
Disc Warrior Wrote:
And got the squares put together like they were in the movie and I think we'll have it.

Like my earlier ones? I made the first ones like the Legacy Rinzler T.
Yeah, filled in isn't right, do you know what I mean? Maybe lets try out what "TR3N LIVES" looks like for the mirror effect too. Thanks a million.

elleldee
User

on Sunday, February, 13, 2011 11:45 PM
Alrighty, so here is the Tr3n version of the logo, but I can't see anything but "Tren," personally. In lowercase text it's not quite so bad, as in, tr3nlives.com doesn't look quite as "Tren"-y, but when it's all caps and the TRON text, TR3N looks like "Tren."

Anyways, here they are

1982 T

2010 T

*EDIT*
Oh, and if one of mine--either these or any previous ones, or even one yet to come--get's picked I can probably make it change from orange to blue, or do whatever. So long as the site is compatible with animated gifs. Don't see why it wouldn't be, but anyways, I can do that.

elleldee
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 12:01 AM
You don't like the difference in color? Or you don't like the text color? I thought it looked like the old circuitry, but it can change if need be.

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 12:06 AM
Hey Elelldee,

The website is going to be tr3nlives.com, but you can do the text in the logo "TRON LIVES" if you want.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

elleldee
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 12:08 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:I don't like the difference in color. I was thinking they would be the same color, but there would be a black outline around the text.

Ah, I see. Hmm, I'll see what I can do, with the glow still there.

elleldee
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 1:26 AM
OK, this like what you were thinking?
I went back to TRON LIV3S, because in my opinion it looks much better.

I can't decide which T I like better...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 9:18 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:Ok, now that is what I'm talking about. I like the first one better. If I had to choose from all of the submissions which one I liked best, it would be that one. In fact, if it were up to me, I would make it the official logo. It just needs to go through OscarGungan and DW before a final decision is made. My only concern is that the site is officially TR3N LIVES and not TRON LIV3S. I kinda like the latter better, but remember Im not making the decisions...
Could we see what the text looks like with "TRON LIVES" without the 3?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

elleldee
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 1:03 PM
Alright, Here's without the 3. I like the three, personally, but here they are for the public forum.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 5:02 PM
EDiT: I'm blind sorry...

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 5:04 PM

Can I just see what it looks like with an "e" instead of a three?

Sure, you can. This was right above your last post

elleldee Wrote:Alright, Here's without the 3. I like the three, personally, but here they are for the public forum.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 7:59 PM
Alrighty, we have decided to use elelldee's logo as seen here:http://tr3nlives.com/
Thank you everyone for your work and your input, we really can't thank you enough!

BEGINNING OF LINEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 8:32 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Cool. Also, OscarGungan and I have decided we will do the TR3N LIVES recruit chat meetings all week, or until we have all of the positions filled- they will be at 7:00 EST. So far we've recruited Typicaltronname to run the facebook page for TR3N LIVES, but no other positions have been filled yet.
Alright, you can post that on the main page of the legacy section. And why don't we post the positions we are trying to fill up there as well?

elleldee
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 10:06 PM
Disc Warrior Wrote:Alrighty, we have decided to use elelldee's logo as seen here:http://tr3nlives.com/
Thank you everyone for your work and your input, we really can't thank you enough!

BEGINNING OF LINE

I feel incredibly incompetent...but I see no logo. Which one did you pick?

And, I am hoping to be more involved, I am sorry I couldn't be in the chat meeting today, I have meetings every Monday night. So long as my evening class doesn't run too late, I ought to be there tomorrow.

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 10:11 PM
elleldee Wrote:
Disc Warrior Wrote:Alrighty, we have decided to use elelldee's logo as seen here:http://tr3nlives.com/

BEGINNING OF LINE

I feel incredibly incompetent...but I see no logo. Which one did you pick?

And, I am hoping to be more involved, I am sorry I couldn't be in the chat meeting today, I have meetings every Monday night. So long as my evening class doesn't run too late, I ought to be there tomorrow.
We're working on that...I don't know why I'm the only one who can see it, because I didn't even put it up...I think it was Icon57?

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 10:42 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Hm. Weird. I can't see it either, unless you're talking about the logo that was on the page since day 1.... and that wasnt' Elelldee's.
Do you see the motion theme when you look at it? I just see white, hints of green, and elelldees logo...

c1
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 11:04 PM
I created a banner flash animation from the design currently at TR3Nlives.com:

http://revengestyle.com/tr3n/tr3nbanneranim.html
If you guys like it you are welcome to use it on the site. It is the same size dimensions as the image banner you have up now.

Disc Warrior
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 12:49 AM
c1 Wrote:I created a banner flash animation from the design currently at TR3Nlives.com:

http://revengestyle.com/tr3n/tr3nbanneranim.html
If you guys like it you are welcome to use it on the site. It is the same size dimensions as the image banner you have up now.

You rock...a lot.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Disc Warrior
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 11:39 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:Yes, he does. Maybe we can replace the current banner with his animated one?
Sure. And the logo will go everywhere like shirts, letters, our site etc.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

elleldee
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 1:44 PM
Just wondering, which logo did you choose? It's still not up on the site, but it might be nice to know where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron Lives logo request thread