Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Hacking on Tron Evolution online leader board scores.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 3:59 AM
I got a response from the gamer named BurstCEO. He admitted to using a cheat to get the #1 spot in the leader boards (PC edition). As well as every other gamer name you see up in the top 10 who have more EXP points than 380000.

Ive been working my way up the ranks and now Im not motivated to try anymore.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Orion2710
User

RE: Hacking on Tron Evolution online leader board scores.

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 6:18 AM
yea, we all saw that alredy....
I know BurstCEO. great guy. he deserves to be on the 1st place.
rest of them barely derezzed someone.
[he's also number 1 in the disintegration and team disintergration.]

Hi. My name is Alon, and I'm 13
um..can someone explain how can I upload a picture to the signature?

Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 6:32 AM
Orion2710 Wrote:[he's also number 1 in the disintegration and team disintergration.]

Hmm lets see what happens if i play offline grid matches for hours on end. lol.
The score records should be measured only by how well you play online with other humans. Not the easy computer programs. Agree or no?

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Orion2710
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 7:03 AM
agree, but I played with him. and some of my friends either.
he IS one of the bests in the grid, not only by playing with computers.
and with both know how playing with computers is boring -__-
by the way, add me to your friends maybe we would play together sometime
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Hi. My name is Alon, and I'm 13
um..can someone explain how can I upload a picture to the signature?

Cellien
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 10:49 AM
Hackers on this game somehow seems appropriate :P ... still sucks though.

Nar78
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 6:19 PM
I no longer keep up with it anymore. I decided to quit trying to outrank anyone on it.

The fact that you can get to the top # spot by simply playing a bunch of offline grid matches to quickly and easily rake up derezz points (which you can tell by simply looking at their score sheet, the number of derezzes vs how many times the gamer played in specific matches) you can clearly see it would be as if they continuously wiped everyone out in every single game without being wiped which in all honesty, is hardly possible when I and a few others easily took these so called "top contenders" out on a regular basis. Yet the rest of us are still struggling our way up to the top. But that's because we're doing it the hard way.

To me, the Tron Evolution Leader board is like the MTV music awards. It's insignificant and no longer a reliable source for classifying who is really good at this game. Especially the top eleven gamers whom have hacked their way up, according to their EXP points being uncapped.

Non of them even reached 1000 G points for reaching all achievements in Tron Evolution. And they mark themselves out as pros in their profiles.

I also believe some of them either got banned from Live Games for tampering or they quit playing completely because non except BurstCEO have been active on the grid since over a month ago and some even since late December. That's kinda odd. Unless they just decided to cheat from day one and quit. a waste of time and effort but its theirs to waste I guess.

It's too bad really.

Well if any of you find me on the grid playing, be sure to say hello. I've added some of you so I hope to play with you. Don't worry, I'm not an aggressive player. I tend to back off when I notice a gamer is probably trying to get the hang of the grid matches. I'm not that great myself but I've been keen on the Light Cycle matches.

Rock on dudes!
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ctellis156
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 6:50 PM
early on i was near tops on most of the boards but was soon ousted by some who had insane high levels and stats even tho they had nearly no derezzes or actual skill. i still like the game but havent played much lately

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution