Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 The Grid's Darkest Hour (a silly interactive story)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 4:01 PM
(after seeing all of the fresh humor that's been circulating around this site with the release of T:L, I felt like it was time to refresh an old forum game - which is basically a ludicrous, no rules, ultimate crossover interactive story. It is not meant to be serious in the slightest sense of the word.)

SOMETIME IN THE ENCOM SYSTEM AROUND 1982...

Sark: What is it, Master Control?

MCP: I've appropriated a highly-classified algorithm from a military computer.

Sark: Really? What is its purpose?

MCP: It appears to be an inter-dimensional convergence generator, which I have uploaded into the Shiva matter/data converter. Put simply, it will reach out, grab, and pull things into the grid. It spans time and space, both our world, and the User world.

Sark: You're telling me you can appropriate programs from the future?

MCP: Not just Programs. ANYTHING. Anything you can imagine.

Sark: Have you tried it yet?

MCP: I was just about to. But I felt you would want to witness it, which is why I summoned you here.

Sark: Thank you, Master Control. Shall we get started?

MCP: I already have. The algorithm has reached into the inter-dimensional void, found a target, and is pulling it into our domain now. It should arrive here any moment.

Sark and the MCP turns towards the entry port. The guards around the port tense up as it begins to glow and a silhouette in the energy beam begins to take shape...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

'>

ShadowSpark
User

RE: The Grid's Darkest Hour (a silly interactive story)

on Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 9:08 PM
(after seeing all of the fresh humor that's been circulating around this site with the release of T:L, I felt like it was time to refresh an old forum game - which is basically a ludicrous, no rules, ultimate crossover interactive story. It is not meant to be serious in the slightest sense of the word.)

SOMETIME IN THE ENCOM SYSTEM AROUND 1982...

Sark: What is it, Master Control?

MCP: I've appropriated a highly-classified algorithm from a military computer.

Sark: Really? What is its purpose?

MCP: It appears to be an inter-dimensional convergence generator, which I have uploaded into the Shiva matter/data converter. Put simply, it will reach out, grab, and pull things into the grid. It spans time and space, both our world, and the User world.

Sark: You're telling me you can appropriate programs from the future?

MCP: Not just Programs. ANYTHING. Anything you can imagine.

Sark: Have you tried it yet?

MCP: I was just about to. But I felt you would want to witness it, which is why I summoned you here.

Sark: Thank you, Master Control. Shall we get started?

MCP: I already have. The algorithm has reached into the inter-dimensional void, found a target, and is pulling it into our domain now. It should arrive here any moment.

Sark and the MCP turns towards the entry port. The guards around the port tense up as it begins to glow and a silhouette in the energy beam begins to take shape...

MIDDLE EARTH, CIRCA FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING ERA

Frodo and company are walking along when they are surrounded by grid lines and yanked out of their universe.

They stumble out of the port and stare around in awe. Seeing the guards, they draw their swords.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Mordecai9
User

on Tuesday, May, 03, 2011 9:13 PM
"This environment is unfamiliar to my eyes," Legolas said, drawing his bow. "But my senses tell me that those strange creatures are not on our side."
"Then they will fall beneath my axe!" Gimli yelled.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, May, 20, 2011 1:43 AM
Guard: Throw down your weapons, and vacate entry port.... uhh... whatever.. you are?

'>

Mordecai9
User

on Friday, May, 20, 2011 11:40 PM
"You're one to talk," Pippin said, grinning.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar