TRON: Evolution 
 Game Closes when I start it up

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tomorowlandude
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 10:50 AM
I have a copy of Tron: Evolution for the PC, and when I start it up, it freezes on the black screen (after the "splash screen and during the full screen black screen without anything). It gives me an error and then it closes.

When I first installed it and got it setup it worked great, but I rebooted and it started doing that. It appears to have installed the 32 bit version when I have a 64 bit computer. Uninstalling and reinstalling results in the same issue.

Computer Info:
Ram: 4 Gb
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Game: Tron: Evolution (PC) (From Target, but I doubt that matters)

Any help?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Cellien
User

RE: Game Closes when I start it up

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 1:20 PM
Make sure your video drivers didn't get fucked up. It happened to me (although slightly different circumstances - trying to play in 3D). I reinstalled my drivers and things were happy again.

tomorowlandude
User

RE: Game Closes when I start it up

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 1:25 PM
Cellien Wrote:Make sure your video drivers didn't get fucked up. It happened to me (although slightly different circumstances - trying to play in 3D). I reinstalled my drivers and things were happy again.

I tried that before also.. before doing that it didn't even get past the splash-screen. Any other ideas?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution