Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
CorrupTron
User

RE: UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 6:26 PM
Anybody still waiting for their stuff from Glitch? It's been a month and I'm still waiting for my pullback lightcycle. I'm beginning to think it won't show up at all.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

RE: UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 7:09 PM
As far as I know I'm the only person who has gotten a cycle from Glitch. As far as I know, I was also the first one mailed out, and mine didn't get here until Monday. They should be trickling out pretty soon, but I'm not sure of the schedule that Glitch sent them out on.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Glitch
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 7:16 PM
You can see the postage dates for the Light Cycles I sent out in the link in my sig, if the postage time sticks to the 4 weeks that I've seen with DevRevenge for his Light Cycle I posted and the Recogniser TronWarrior received from someone else (god knows how the post office allowed a Recogniser to be posted by Small Packet rate - it's physically too big for that service) then Light Cycles should be turning up at the end of this week / early next week.

BTW, I noticed JediTray has removed himself from the forum, including all his posts. Wonder why he did that.

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 7:45 PM
Glitch Wrote:You can see the postage dates for the Light Cycles I sent out in the link in my sig, if the postage time sticks to the 4 weeks that I've seen with DevRevenge for his Light Cycle I posted and the Recogniser TronWarrior received from someone else (god knows how the post office allowed a Recogniser to be posted by Small Packet rate - it's physically too big for that service) then Light Cycles should be turning up at the end of this week / early next week.

BTW, I noticed JediTray has removed himself from the forum, including all his posts. Wonder why he did that.

Weird. He PM'd me earlier this morning. Guess his diabetes got out of control again.

Hopefully it shows up by the end of the week or early next week. I'm really getting nervous because I ordered a CD from a well-known online retailer a month ago and it never showed up. I contacted them for a replacement that was sent a week ago and it still hasn't showed up. What the hell is going on with USPS? They keep raising their rates and can't deliver? WTF?

Glitch
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 8:08 PM
The CD you ordered, was it within your own country?

Royal Mail here in the UK has deteriorated badly over the past 5 years, there was a time when mail regularly arrived before 9am (even when it was posted at 6pm the previous day, right across the country), and sometimes a 2nd delivery would happen later in the day, now we only get one delivery sometime around lunchtime, the prices have gone steadily up, the delivery times are often longer and the quality of service has gone steadily down.

Courier services are now one of the only ways to guarantee a piece of mail arrives the next day, in the morning.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 8:15 PM
Yeah just two states away. I order from them all the time. Usually takes 2-3 days. I think I read somewhere that USPS was proposing to reduce delivery days from 6 days a week down to like 3 or 4 days to reduce operational expenses or something. Not sure if this will pass. I did hear that Saturday delivery will probably go away. My driver is pretty cool. He always looks out for my packages and will even sign for me if I'm not home so I don't have to make an extra trip to the post office. Had a mix up a few weeks ago where I got a notice of a parcel (my Tron poster from Disney Rewards) and went to the PO to pick it up and they couldn't find it. Next day the doorbell rang and the driver delivered it to me by hand.

Thinktank
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 3:05 AM
Soapdish83 Wrote:I have got some last minute things I need to do for a Funeral

My condolences.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"People in this world look at things mistakenly,
and think that what they do not understand
must be the void.

This is not the true void. It is bewilderment...”

Niten Doraku / [ Miyamoto Musashi ]

Soapdish83
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 4:21 PM
Ok

I only got half the boxes I needed yikes! I mis-measured the bikes

Still, have been able to get a few items weighed. and PM's have started to go out!

Keep your eyes peeled for messages :-)

**If you have not recieved a PM yet - I have sent them out for those wanting both bike and recos. People who wanted either a bike or Reco alone, I will message you likely tomorrow**

Need the UK Disney Store Exclusive Tron toys?

For information regarding them please see the following thread
http://tiny.cc/6yzrn

Soapdish83
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 2:57 AM
Had a member ask me to print pictures with the toys with an banana. Alas I dont have Bananas, however I will do a picture with an Orange with Soapdish 83 written on it which I will do tonight after I get home from work :-)

CorrupTron
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 3:08 AM
You're not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Soapdish83
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 7:16 AM
CorrupTron Wrote:You're not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe?

not again! :

Soapdish83
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 5:16 PM
As requested: Pictures of the toys with an orange I have written on (and signed)

photo 3 by Soapdish83, on Flickr

photo 2 by Soapdish83, on Flickr

photo 1 by Soapdish83, on Flickr

Thinktank
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 11:08 PM
>>Laughs.

Thanks for being a good sport with the odd requests.

"People in this world look at things mistakenly,
and think that what they do not understand
must be the void.

This is not the true void. It is bewilderment...”

Niten Doraku / [ Miyamoto Musashi ]

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 12:06 AM
Haha! I suggested the banana idea in another thread to confirm the Series 3 2" figures. I see it's catching on

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

SleeplessKnight
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 1:10 AM
Orange you glad he didn't use a banana? = )

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 1:26 AM
*muted trumpet* WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAH...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

CorrupTron
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 3:12 AM
SleeplessKnight Wrote:Orange you glad he didn't use a banana? = )

Shhhhhhhhhhh... go ahead... take those bananas.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

mfc90125
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 4:55 AM
Got these toys from another user on the SS collectibles site - they are REALLY REALLY cool! The craftsmanship of the pullback is pretty amazing. The Recogniser is so much nicer than the US one. It's bigger than the US and seems better made as well.

All of you who are ordering will not be disappointed.

NickyTea
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 12:21 PM
A UK compatriat of mine just snagged a recognizer and pullback for me!
(He said the pullback was the last one.)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CorrupTron
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 3:35 PM
User897 Wrote:
mfc90125 Wrote:All of you who are ordering will not be disappointed.

I am. Not with the toys themselves, but how they were treated in transit. My Recogniser isn't broken, but the box was destroyed on arrival. The Pull Back Light Cycle is broken and it is highly unlikely that I will receive any compensation for the damages, either. So pardon me if I'm not dancing in the streets with the rest of you. $175 down the toilet.

All of you that got them with no issues, I envy you.

I think JediTray had the same problem. Hmmmm...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles