Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 [PC] Organizing a Tournament Schedule. Anyone want in?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
zcarth
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 5:33 PM
I'd like to organize a Tron-Sector Tournament League. All matches will be Disintegration unless specified otherwise. Points will be tracked by yours truly. An honor system will be used to ensure accuracy of the matches. If you lose, please be honest. Anyway, the proposed Schedule-

March-April Pre-Season. Open 4 player FFA matches on Heat Sink or Hard Disc with point-tracking. Higher points will help your placement in the season. Organize matches in topic, and message me the point results.
May-August Season One. Match list (including a preselected map) will be posted every week, arranged by point totals. If you did better in Pre-Season, you'll have harder matches earlier on. Each week, you'll have one match-up, and if you don't show by the next match posting, you'll forfeit any point gain. You and your Opponent can co-ordinate match times via message. Loser please message me the point results.

After a few weeks of Season play, I'll structure Finals according to feedback I get. In later seasons, feedback will influence structuring. If this gets a fair number of players, I'll create a website for it. If this seems ridiculous, please say so, and why.

TRON.dll
User

RE: [PC] Organizing a Tournament Schedule. Anyone want in?

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 6:00 PM
I might give it a shot. Haven't played in a while so I'll need some time to brush up on my skills.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

zcarth
User

RE: [PC] Organizing a Tournament Schedule. Anyone want in?

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 8:31 AM
I guess if anyone wants in they can just post so. I'll add them to the points leaderboard, and you can organize preseason matches. Please, have the lowest scoring player message me the match point results. Oh, and winner gets one extra point.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution