Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
magnum
User

CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:19 PM
Surfan thru ebay found Castor core figure for 9.99....in Hong Kong......shipping 2.99 wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
little excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I ordered it

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DirkMaximus
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:27 PM
magnum Wrote:Surfan thru ebay found Castor core figure for 9.99....in Hong Kong......shipping 2.99 wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
little excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I ordered it

What's the link to the finished auction?

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260751503293&si=OY6wbAnTt3oQjGtA6XjLcmosMoo%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:31 PM
Holy shiiiiiiiit he's not kidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-TRON-Legacy-Light-Up-Figure-4-CASTOR-/260751503293?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb6002fbd

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:32 PM
I hope you know I will be KILLING YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND TAKING IT.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

mfc90125
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:32 PM
Unbelievable...just missed it! Darn!!!!

Looks like you snagged yourself the real deal, eh?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:33 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:I hope you know I will be KILLING YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND TAKING IT.

I couldnt believe it......I still cant !!!
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

isomorphick
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:34 PM
son of a b! Congrats you lucky hunter!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DirkMaximus
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:35 PM
Holy crap!

Good job, dude.

Maybe think about getting a mold made of that to make customs if more do not show up in the future? Pretty please....? If you open it, of course.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:41 PM
Oh man... opening that would be like... folding an original Van Gogh in half.

If you do open it though, I know that some of the custom action figure parts guys online get their stuff from people who sent em parts to cast.

DirkMaximus
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:45 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Oh man... opening that would be like... folding an original Van Gogh in half.

If you do open it though, I know that some of the custom action figure parts guys online get their stuff from people who sent em parts to cast.

Yes, no pressure to open, certainly. But on the off-chance he did want to anyway...

It will be interesting to see if more of these start popping up.

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:47 PM
This core figure is the "Holy Grail" of Tron Legacy toys....I dont think its coming out of its package......lol If by chance snagg another one....then we can do molds.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:48 PM
I contacted the seller to find out if they have more, or if they can get more. If I get one, I'll open it and see about molds, because I open my toys. :3

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 9:52 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:I contacted the seller to find out if they have more, or if they can get more. If I get one, I'll open it and see about molds, because I open my toys. :3

I hope he has more to offer for the rest you guys.....

SleeplessKnight
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:13 PM
Incredible! If this figure is as rare as I think it is, and according to Wheat King, this figure would be rare. You got that for a steal.

This certainly is the holy grail of Tron toys. I would kill to have one.

Seeing as how this is from HK, I suspect it was pinched by an unscrupulous employee at the factory. (it's really common with other toys, especially yet to be released Transformers)

If I had one, I'd keep it MISB and AFA graded.

Now lets hope he has more!

DevRevenge
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:17 PM
Unbelievable. Congrats! I hope it comes and is legit!

I contacted the seller as well, hope he can obtain more.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ctellis156
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:21 PM
yeah he contacted me back already and said they only had 1 of each tron legacy figure and they have no more castor figures

Carcarius
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:31 PM
9.99$?! If only they knew how rare this figure was. Magnum, you lucky bastard.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:35 PM
I hate it when hope mounts and then is dashed against the rocks.

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:35 PM
Moved picture to top of topic page

Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND