Fan Fiction & Art 
 I had to write a descriptive essay..

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tomorowlandude
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 1:59 PM
I had to write a descriptive essay for a writing class I'm taking, and I decided to do it on the lightcycle (someone asked if we could do it on something fictional and the teacher said yes).

I would appreciate it if you would look at it and see what improvements I could make. The conclusion is really crappy >_>

The lightcycle is a fictional, sleek, fast machine that leaves a light wall trail behind it. The machine has many designs and colors, but all still resemble motorcycles.

The lightcycle is a nice looking motorcycle in the digital world of Tron (known as The Grid). The classic one has two wheels, the “cockpit,” and a canopy to cover it, while newer ones are more like motorcycles, with the rider on the outside with no cover. The lightcycle lights up (as the name suggests) to the color of the circuitry of the program riding it.

This fast machine is used for intense grid game matches, and for transportation. In the grid games, these lightcycles leave trails, called light walls, behind them. If anyone crashes into it, they will be derezzed. When used for transportation, these machines leave no trail. Some can turn their lights off while doing this, going into “stealth mode.”

The wall behind the newer lightcycles looks like a wall made of water, and is very reflective. These walls go away one the lightcycle's program is derezzed, or the lightcycle itself is turned off. These walls can be partially destroyed if hit with high impact, and the shards appear like colored glass.

Lightcyles are nice looking, fast, and can be used as a weapon if needed. The Grid would not be The Grid without them, and every program needs one. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

D-Rezzer
User

RE: I had to write a descriptive essay..

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 11:50 AM
If your teacher knows a little about the TRON mythology then good job, but if she doesn't know about the TRON universe then you might need to explain what exactly programs are

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art