TRON: Evolution 
 Multi info

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ravennh
User

Multi info

on Monday, March, 21, 2011 10:28 PM
So I've been playing, editing... Lol I'm top of the boards besides the hackers.
Burstceo etc.
I've changed the cycle colors, added a chat function to the game, managed to create coop story levels kinda cool to have players/bots fight abraxis for me lol.
Any one figure out how to get the unreal editor to work? I know there's a weird splash screen for it.

I just want to re create my classics

CorrupTron
User

RE: Multi info

on Monday, March, 21, 2011 11:06 PM
Interesting. I was playing a game of defrag the other night and noticed team members were "disappearing" behind the wall on the second level after driving their bikes up it. A few minutes later I get a message saying "Follow me!" and I tried to follow but kept crashing my bike into the wall they drove up and through. Is this a hack or a secret passageway from the developers?

emdeesee
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 3:47 PM
I have not tried myself, but I believe you must be using to the 2nd Gen Light Cycle in conjunction with the heavy disc speed boost to "turbo climb".

It seems to be the rage: all the cool kids are doing it, especially in Bit Runner.

ravennh
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 9:54 AM
It's a game glitch. And yes u need the gen 2 bike. U just run jump as high as u can on foot then press v then turbo when runs out jump off bike, then on and turbo again. U may get randomly derezzed. And you can't see the boundaries so u make take a step and derezz yourselfabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 1:06 PM
Where do you go when you do go through it? Are you in that room with the hexagonal platforms visible through the windows or do you come out somewhere else?

ravennh
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 4:15 PM
Depends on the map. There are invisible walls that u drive up, mostly your on top of the rocks and if u continue you can fall between the cracks or voids wwhere they dont add objectsorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Multi info