Fan Fiction & Art 
 Some Photoshop Tron pics

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Th3_Fa113n
User

Some Photoshop Tron pics

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 8:40 PM
Well...since the site won't let me upload images yet for some reason...here is the link to the 2nd photoshop pic I have done in the retro-styled Tron look...I tried to match the font to the original Tron color style...kind of hard but not bad for my first attempt at the lettering!

http://m0bstar-th3-fall3n.deviantart.com/art/End-of-line-retro-style-Tron-204013586where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

RE: Some Photoshop Tron pics

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 8:45 PM
If you want to upload images to the site, I think you need to email the file to an admin so they can manually upload it. I think that's how its been for a while.

I use http://www.imageshack.us/ for image uploading, and then embed the image using [ img] [ /img] (sans spaces) tags.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 8:46 PM
Wouldn't let me...oh well I guess I'll just upload them to my DA profile and post the links. Thanks for the info though.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 8:54 PM
Th3_Fa113n Wrote:Wouldn't let me...oh well I guess I'll just upload them to my DA profile and post the links. Thanks for the info though.

It wouldn't? Hmm, it might block non-American users, considering the .us in the URL. I know there's some other sites that let you use the image tags, such as photobucket.

Unless you're saying that the image tags weren't working for you. Could be that you used the page URL instead of the image URL. The image URL should have a .jpg, .png, etc. at the end of it.

Does deviantart allow for image linking? I would think it does.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 8:58 PM
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 8:58 PM
There is goes!! Got it! thnx!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 9:19 PM
Th3_Fa113n Wrote:There is goes!! Got it! thnx!!

No prob. Nice picture, I can almost see it being the picture on one of the Encom postcards that were sent out as part of the ARG. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2011 9:30 PM
thnx! Speaking of Encom...I was thinking on doing another and somehow putting the Encom logo in it lol.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 12:55 AM
A pic I did of my user name on here...incorporated the original Tron font as well!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

xQuorrax
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 1:29 AM
The End of Line picture is pretty awesome!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 2:05 AM
Thnx!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 2:07 AM
Here is another I did it's also in the "Tron Lives" logo design thread...a little late for the contest but I had the idea in my head

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 6:51 AM
What program are you using to make the grid environment?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

'>

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2011 12:02 PM
Photoshop here is the link I learned it from http://www.planetphotoshop.com/retro-tron-effect.html

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Sunday, April, 10, 2011 12:24 AM
Just did this one...my rendering of The Sea of Simulation..enjoy!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Monday, April, 11, 2011 2:35 AM
This would be me...lol

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Monday, April, 11, 2011 2:44 AM
No I did not create the Tron City/Grid background..it was an image I found online..

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 11, 2011 4:19 PM
Th3_Fa113n Wrote:This would be me...lol

That's really cool.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 3:05 AM

Another rendering of the pic I made of me...gave me a hologram look, added more text, added light coming from my hand...and of course the original Tron Legacy Grid!! Enjoy!! (^_^)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Some Photoshop Tron pics