Fan Fiction & Art 
 New character design I have been thinkging of

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Th3_Fa113n
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 2:37 AM
Been thinking about it for a while now, just have to find the time to start designing..I like to ride my longboard skateboard...thinking of combining the design of the light runner with a longboard skateboard...of course the board would have to be a bit larger than a regular one to be able to put out a light ribbon large enough to do anything lol...gotta figure out what to call the character type...like "circuit boarder" maybe?

ShadowSpark
User

RE: New character design I have been thinkging of

on Sunday, April, 17, 2011 7:46 PM
Maybe a hoverboard style like in Back to the Future? Maybe the ribbon starts out small and expands as you and your board get further away?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Aerial_Zero
User

on Sunday, May, 22, 2011 1:44 PM
I like the term "circuit-boarder", that is neat I also like Spark's idea about the trail getting bigger where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

End of Line.

Mordecai9
User

on Sunday, May, 22, 2011 2:30 PM
Try making it like Ben 10's. That one is pretty Tron-like.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art