Fan Fiction & Art 
 Clu-centric music video -- I Don't Care

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
PureSource
User

on Sunday, April, 17, 2011 12:01 PM
So, here's my latest music video, centered on Clu -- one of my favorite characters. You can read the description on the YouTube page for all the necessary info, but basically it's just supposed to be from Clu's perspective, how he feels toward Flynn. Y'all know what I'm talking about, so I won't write a novel about it!

The song is "I Don't Care" by Apocalyptica featuring Adam Gontier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zbs-iGFR_M
Also, sorry if I put this in the wrong place. Wasn't totally sure which forum to put it in.

MCPcomputer
User

RE: Clu-centric music video -- I Don't Care

on Sunday, April, 17, 2011 10:02 PM

Wow very cool video editing..
and cool song!
your band recorded this song?

Good job! I really like it..

you mind if I embed this on my tron blog ?

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

PureSource
User

on Monday, April, 18, 2011 6:49 AM
MCPcomputer Wrote:your band recorded this song?

I wish! It's by a band called Apocalyptica, with vocals by Adam Gontier (I think he's the lead singer from Three Days Grace... but I'm not positive on that).

you mind if I embed this on my tron blog ?

Go right ahead! The more views, the better!

basserandstuff
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 10:22 PM
Great video! I really like the editing, and the song seemingly fits, too, in a way.

Syst3mAdm1nCLU
User

on Tuesday, June, 28, 2011 8:12 PM
This is an awesome video!! Very good job! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Symmetry_of_Illusion
User

on Friday, July, 15, 2011 6:16 AM
Spectacular job. I really loved that. You have very intuitive editing, and I really like the symbolic correlations you made in the way you cut the scenes, (as well as the timing of the music and the words being used). At least that's how I interpreted it.

I hate to say that your video actually had a bigger emotional impact on me than did the second film itself. Clu's thoughts in a nutshell. (No offense meant to Legacy, I loved the movie). I just started to do a bit of editing myself and have been thinking about a similar idea using clips from a different movie.

I'm an Apocalyptica fan as well, (though I prefer their instrumental work.) I am otherwise not much of a fan of that song, but in your video it just works.

CLU 3.0
User

on Wednesday, August, 31, 2011 9:59 AM
Fantastic! Amazing job! I will have you know second to the Tron Legacy Literal Trailer, this is my 3 year old son's favorite video. He goes around the house singing it. Then likes to try and tackle me like Tron did to Clu in the video.

Everyone I have shown this video to thinks its awesome! One of the best out there.

Its great to meet the person who did this video. Did you do any others? where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Artwork by FlynnOne... A Big Thanks Buddy!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art