Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 Killer App mod?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
jkflipflop
User

TRON 2.0 Killer App mod?

on Sunday, April, 24, 2011 1:28 PM

What exactly is the URL of that zip file?

Also, isn’t there a smaller mod that just increases all inventory to gold, and increases health, energy, efficiency, etc, to maximum?

Thanks.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

RE: TRON 2.0 Killer App mod?

on Sunday, April, 24, 2011 1:53 PM
jkflipflop Wrote:

Also, isn’t there a smaller mod that just increases all inventory to gold, and increases health, energy, efficiency, etc, to maximum?

Thanks.

There was a "beta" version of the KA mod that was pulled because it was too buggy in the eyes of the developers. It was a smaller file, but wasn't limited to the gold cheat you're describing.

I'd recommend the current release.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, April, 24, 2011 6:54 PM

jkflipflop Wrote:

Did you miss the sticky post at the top of this forum? It has a download link in it.

No, there's never been any mod other than the current version of the KA Mod that does that.

There has been a guide to editing your saved games, part of which I wrote. But you can't increase your health, energy, efficiency, etc. with it.

TRON.dll Wrote:
There was a "beta" version of the KA mod that was pulled because it was too buggy in the eyes of the developers

It would be better to describe it as the old v1.0 release. The current v1.1 release is also a "beta".

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, April, 24, 2011 6:55 PM

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 Killer App mod?