TRON: Evolution 
 Xbox Live Tournament?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mastercilinder
User

Xbox Live Tournament?

on Monday, May, 02, 2011 7:20 PM
So I play Tron evolution over Live with some people.

. . . and a friend, who plays quite alot. is telling me about some tournament where the only game is discs, you can't use the "Y" button specials, and the grand prize is a bunch of DLC content that will be released onto the market later, meaning this is one way of getting it early.

The only other details he gave me were that only level 50 players are allowed in, the maps are randomized, and the MCP is some kind of boss and you have to fight Sark and Rinzler at some point during the game as well.

It's not like he would be pulling my leg, but why have I not heard of this before? Was it mentioned in another thread? If so I apologize for this post.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

RE: Xbox Live Tournament?

on Monday, May, 02, 2011 9:56 PM
mastercilinder Wrote:So I play Tron evolution over Live with some people.

. . . and a friend, who plays quite alot. is telling me about some tournament where the only game is discs, you can't use the "Y" button specials, and the grand prize is a bunch of DLC content that will be released onto the market later, meaning this is one way of getting it early.

The only other details he gave me were that only level 50 players are allowed in, the maps are randomized, and the MCP is some kind of boss and you have to fight Sark and Rinzler at some point during the game as well.

It's not like he would be pulling my leg, but why have I not heard of this before? Was it mentioned in another thread? If so I apologize for this post.

sounds like B.S to me.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Xbox Live Tournament?