TRON: Evolution 
 Split up. Take them one-on-one.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 10:58 AM
Research suggests that soccer goalies are biased to dive right when the stakes are high.

From the article:
Among humans, dogs and some other animals, individuals unconsciously move to the right when they approach something they really want. Lovers tend to lean their heads to the right when they kiss; dogs wag their tails to the right when their masters approach.

I wonder:
  • Is there a way to determine if this rightward bias exists among lightcycle riders on the Grid? That is, do programs tend to break right in the lightcycle arenas?
  • If it does exists, what strategies/tactics be developed to exploit it?
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

RE: Split up. Take them one-on-one.

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 1:40 PM
emdeesee Wrote:Research suggests that soccer goalies are biased to dive right when the stakes are high.

From the article:
Among humans, dogs and some other animals, individuals unconsciously move to the right when they approach something they really want. Lovers tend to lean their heads to the right when they kiss; dogs wag their tails to the right when their masters approach.

I wonder:
  • Is there a way to determine if this rightward bias exists among lightcycle riders on the Grid? That is, do programs tend to break right in the lightcycle arenas?

I would assume it's based on handedness. Since a majority of people in the world are right-handed, most soccer goalies are probably right-handed and dive to the right. Likewise, if there were a left-handed soccer goalie, they would probably dive to the left a majority of the time.

Assuming programs have a handedness, such a bias could probably exist.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

CaptainCR
User

RE: Split up. Take them one-on-one.

on Saturday, August, 06, 2011 2:54 PM
emdeesee Wrote:Research suggests that soccer goalies are biased to dive right when the stakes are high.

From the article:

I wonder:

I have notice that ppl tend to break off to the right ALOTwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution